PO: Panic! At The Disco - 2016 Album Represses [10.30.16]

Hey, do you guys reckon there is much sound difference between the coloured and standard black version of the Panic! records? Obviously only TWTLTRTD is available on both atm, but could anyone who has either versions let me know the sound quality? Thanks.

Btw, I am new here, so sorry for any stupid questions, and for the double post above. Accidentally pressed send before I finished the message, and the moderator hadn't checked it yet  <_<. Real clever. Let me know if my profile pic gives you epilepsy.

Edited by PartyPoison15000

46 minutes ago, PartyPoison15000 said:

Hey, do you guys reckon there is much sound difference between the coloured and standard black version of the Panic! records? Obviously only TWTLTRTD is available on both atm, but could anyone who has either versions let me know the sound quality? Thanks.

Btw, I am new here, so sorry for any stupid questions, and for the double post above. Accidentally pressed send before I finished the message, and the moderator hadn't checked it yet  <_<. Real clever. Let me know if my profile pic gives you epilepsy.

Welcome to the boards.... we get a lot of stupid questions, but your's is not a stupid question. They are all done from the same plates, but there is a decent chance that the colored pressings could sound a little different (ie white pressings are notorious for having surface noise).

As far as these pressings, I do not know... but the previous colored pressings from Hot Topic sounded pretty good, and I can't believe they created new plates for this pressing.

54 minutes ago, PartyPoison15000 said:

They sound  exactly the same. I now have 3 copies of TWTLTRTD and every single copy skips and one part of girls/girls/boys kinda pissed.

9 hours ago, PanicOnTheDaily said:

They sound  exactly the same. I now have 3 copies of TWTLTRTD and every single copy skips and one part of girls/girls/boys kinda pissed.

9 hours ago, nardes said:

Welcome to the boards.... we get a lot of stupid questions, but your's is not a stupid question. They are all done from the same plates, but there is a decent chance that the colored pressings could sound a little different (ie white pressings are notorious for having surface noise).

As far as these pressings, I do not know... but the previous colored pressings from Hot Topic sounded pretty good, and I can't believe they created new plates for this pressing.

Thanks for the advice, really appreciate it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...