PO: Panic! At The Disco - 2016 Album Represses [10.30.16]

5 minutes ago, rhcp02 said:

If you search on Google you can find any recent hot topic release whether its sold out or not & there isn't one for this release yet. Here's one for pretty odd.

http://www.hottopic.com/product/panic-at-the-disco---pretty.-odd.-vinyl-lp-hot-topic-exclusive/10790963.html

& theres a link for every other hot topic exclusive except for fever which leads me to believe that it hasn't gone up yet.

you're about as much fun as a jack in the box filled with dog shit. Why do you have to ruin all the fun? Do you derive pleasure from being a spoilsport boner killer? 

5 minutes ago, rhcp02 said:

If you search on Google you can find any recent hot topic release whether its sold out or not & there isn't one for this release yet. Here's one for pretty odd.

http://www.hottopic.com/product/panic-at-the-disco---pretty.-odd.-vinyl-lp-hot-topic-exclusive/10790963.html

& theres a link for every other hot topic exclusive except for fever which leads me to believe that it hasn't gone up yet.

They were being a smart ass to the noobs.  If it went up you'd know. You've been around long enough to know how these things work. 

32 minutes ago, lastvaultboy said:

We were on the same team. There is always some git who ruins the fun - obviously it's someone who has managed to retain their downvotes despite the function no longer existing. 

Oh I know you were playing along. I just wanted to have a little fun, and you're right, there's always someone. 

1 hour ago, Jesus Of Suburbia said:

I don't think Travis or new Travis had control over when things went up. They were just told when they would.

Except that it seemed like everything went up on Tuesday when new records came out on Tuesday, and Friday when they switched to Friday.

Now, shit just shows up midweek, and flippers buy half of them before anyone even knows it's up.

7 minutes ago, ChasHawk said:

Except that it seemed like everything went up on Tuesday when new records came out on Tuesday, and Friday when they switched to Friday.

Now, shit just shows up midweek, and flippers buy half of them before anyone even knows it's up.

Still doesn't have anything to do with the guy who orders the product. Keep in mind that for the majority of Travis' reign stores were still stocking records so there was probably more urgency to get records in store and online for their street date (or "street date" in the case of these reissues).

1 hour ago, ChasHawk said:

Who's tippin' the flippin'?

Edited by psus2h

Grabbed a standard copy at my LRS today for $16.99 when I went in to pick up some records I'd ordered.

Fuck Hot Topic and their now half-assed record business.

Whenever the hell they decide to put it up, it'll probably be at least $24.50 plus shipping anyway.

Edited by ChasHawk

12 minutes ago, ChasHawk said:

Whenever the hell they decide to put it up, it'll probably be at least $24.50 plus shipping anyway.

For sure. I glanced around on there for the first time in a while the other day and the only acceptably priced record I saw was the most recent TBS album. I don't think they realized it's a double LP since it's priced the same as most of the other $22+ single LP releases.

Edited by dantheriver