PO: Panic! At The Disco - 2016 Album Represses [10.30.16]

1 hour ago, septimus said:

That has to be one of the ugliest looking records I have ever seen.

Very appropriate first post; you have much to see and gag at in the vinyl world, friendo.  I truly wish a blob-in-color variant was the worst atrocity I've laid eyes on, but I've seen colorways that'd keep you up at night.

Viewing the page source code, it looks like there's somewhere between  "doesn't really matter" and "I wouldn't waste time ordering if you want one" remaining in stock.

Be honest: how many people are inquiring about the available quantity because they need a figure to throw on an eBay listing?  Everyone was clamoring to own this album for years.  Swoop in and buy a copy and sweat over the nitty gritty details later on.

I actually kind of hope STILLUNDERGROUND doesn't bother posting the press total, to be honest.

Edited by Derek™

5 hours ago, Derek™ said:

Very appropriate first post; you have much to see and gag at in the vinyl world, friendo.  I truly wish a blob-in-color variant was the worst atrocity I've laid eyes on, but I've seen colorways that'd keep you up at night.

Ugly variants should get its own thread