Twisted Records Thread (Shpongle, Hallucinogen, Ott, Prometheus, Younger Brother)

9 hours ago, Widar said:

Gotta catch them all! :::)

Edit: Talking about colors, did you end up getting the RGB set of Raja Rambles @EHughes527?

I did! In fact, I uploaded my pics here for the Discogs entries too, so if you see one pop up for sale, the pic is mine! Haha :::)

Edited by EHughes527

15 minutes ago, Widar said:

REALLY looking forward to your collection pics. Biggest Shpongle collection world wide?

Haha, may be up there, but I'm aware of a few others who are at least comparable, if not more comprehensive... 

EDIT: lol at your emoji. Yes, believe it or not, there's one or two individuals that I'm aware of that have a few items I do not. However, I may have some items now that they don't, so it'd take a true apples to apples comparison to know for sure.

Edited by EHughes527

7 minutes ago, EHughes527 said:

Haha, may be up there, but I'm aware of a few others who are at least comparable, if not more comprehensive... 

Well i do know of an Toti variant you need. ;;;)

And i really would like to know more about these collections...

Edited by Widar

8 minutes ago, Widar said:

Well i do know of an Toti variant you need. ;;;)

And i really would like to know more about these collections...

You are correct that I have a new TOTI objective! I'll prepare to have sellers annoyed when I ask them to compare the matrix IDs! Lol

As far as the other collections go, it's hard to know for sure. Over the years, there's a couple buyers/sellers/ etc. That have shown their cards (so to speak) and I've been able to infer how much they have. 

There's one Discogs user in particular who I firmly believe must be friends with the label, as they seem to have items before they go on sale sometimes (or seemingly faster than they could have shipped) and has frequent communications with Simon H.

This particular user had blocked public view of his collection however, but they are responsible for MANY of the Discogs entries and add that to the rare stuff I set them selling from time to time.

Edited by EHughes527

2 hours ago, EHughes527 said:

I did! In fact, I uploaded my pics here for the Discogs entries too, so if you see one pop up for sale, the pic is mine! Haha :::)

I'd love to see a close up of that sticker.

32 minutes ago, EHughes527 said:

EDIT: lol at your emoji. Yes, believe it or not, there's one or two individuals that I'm aware of that have a few items I do not. However, I may have some items now that they don't, so it'd take a true apples to apples comparison to know for sure.

I bet few have a full RGB Raja Rambles!

Edited by Widar

How on earth do they justify asking 54 GBP for a 2LP with an 8 page hardcover book? Really?  The total came out to around 75 GBP with shipping to the USA -- an absurd $110 USD. I almost couldn't bring myself to pull the trigger on it at that price.  Dear god :(

Edited by arck2412