Twisted Records Thread (Shpongle, Hallucinogen, Ott, Prometheus, Younger Brother)

10 minutes ago, Lugubrious said:

Just the shipping? 

I had already prepped myself for ~ $70, so yeah, just the shipping caught me off guard. 

Also, your talking to someone who bought both AYS remasters, so there's that too. Kinda crazy over here...

Edited by EHughes527

2 hours ago, Widar said:

I'd love to see a close up of that sticker.

I bet few have a full RGB Raja Rambles!

I can get you a close up of the sticker. 

And you're right that few likely have all three Raja Rambles, but I have seen a few sellers offering all three, so maybe not as uncommon. Hard to say. 

Edited by EHughes527

When i ordered my copies of AYS it got "requested for return to sender" for unknown reasons, shipping co probably lost it.

So Simon sent me the clear version, got it almost 2 weeks before it went on sale. Promised not to tell anyone about it until it went live. I also got this nice little surprise:

KRrsfyC.jpg

Awesome customer service!

Edited by mtaifa

3 minutes ago, mtaifa said:

When i ordered my copies of AYS it got "requested for return to sender" for unknown reasons, shipping co probably lost it.

So Simon sent me the clear version, got it almost 2 weeks before it went on sale. Promised not to tell anyone about it until it went live. I also got this nice little surprise:

KRrsfyC.jpg

Wow! Super cool story and items!

Edited by EHughes527

2 hours ago, Kanye West said:

pretty huge run!

also kinda laughing at you guys thinking this would sell out in a minute and freaking out about the exact time, even more so now that it's a /1400 run :P

Still only had a 2-hour window for that many to sell out. I think we did the right thing staying on top of it like we did. Had it been another 500 run, we'd have to have been there the moment it dropped, since that many sold pretty much instantly! 

9 hours ago, mtaifa said:

KRrsfyC.jpg

Awesome! Real cool story, almost wish I don't get the Toti remaster to see what'll turn up ;;;)

8 hours ago, EHughes527 said:

I'm now thinking that instead of waiting for all these remasters to be reissued to post a collection pic, I may just do one album at a time, starting with AYS, then post another once this Tales remaster shows up in a couple weeks.

Y'all interested in seeing that?

Yes! And also other stuff than albums! You got 13 skulls etc too, right?