Jimmy Eat World - Integrity Blues (10/21)

1 minute ago, jmsmusic said:

Quick and hopefully not a stupid question about KRM. Can I combine from different band merch stores? Trying to maximise my 'order' to make shipping more worthwhile 

Did you try it? Only a stupid question because you easily could have just experimented without coming here to ask.

Also, yea you can mix and match.

4 minutes ago, dantheriver said:

Did you try it? Only a stupid question because you easily could have just experimented without coming here to ask.

Also, yea you can mix and match.

I did, but the only one that was linked to it was the jim adkins store, so I was just asking to be sure..

Someone with more experience might have had a way. Thanks for your help and sorry if it seemed as though I was lazy or if my question rubbed you the wrong way. 

33 minutes ago, jmsmusic said:

I did, but the only one that was linked to it was the jim adkins store, so I was just asking to be sure..

Someone with more experience might have had a way. Thanks for your help and sorry if it seemed as though I was lazy or if my question rubbed you the wrong way. 

Just add to cart whatever you want from one store then go to whatever other KRM store you want and keep adding.

Bitched at KRM customer support about getting Balance and Composure's new one a week after street date and actually got this 1 day after street on Saturday. Not sure if it's related or coincidence, but I was pleased.

Anyone notice what is likely a lyrical typo? The second stanza of "Pol Roger" turns into the second half of "You With Me' lyrics at the midway point, starting with "Wrong, I'm certain...

I took pictures of both and they look identical, so given the nuances of the handwritten lyrics, I'd assume this was a first press fuckup. Cool? Eh. I'd rather have the full lyrics...

http://imgur.com/a/iVEXT

Edited by maintreqd

15 hours ago, Snaggle Von Swift said:

Got my turquoise and black today! Black had a seem split, but oh well.

Also, on a second listen of the full album, I didn't skip "Pass The Baby" half way through like I did the first time.... that outro!

The end of Pass The Baby wouldn't sound out of place on a Tool record :o

Picked up the test pressing from the shop yesterday. By coincidence, I also saw them play a marathon 24 song set last night. The only disappointing thing was no songs from Static Prevails but it was still pretty damn amazing. The show served as a reminder of why I still love this band 20 years after I first saw them, which, surprisingly enough was at the same club as I saw them last night.

14719165_1859184754302955_42730817275025

Edited by glass realms