Jimmy Eat World - Integrity Blues (10/21)

6 hours ago, minty901 said:

did your payment get accepted? i sent the paypal money and it still says payment pending. according to paypal the transaction went through. 

Yeah, no worries on that.  A seller has to manually select 'payment received'.  When I sell on Discogs, I just always update when it ships a day later.

14 hours ago, glass realms said:

On the Invented tour, I had them sign 3 LPs and CD. But one of the LPs was the Back From The Dead Motherfucker comp (which was their first release on vinyl). I think they were too surprised that I had that to worry about the fact that I was asking them to sign a bunch of things.

I'd never heard of this before, might have to track one down someday!

12 hours ago, westjosh said:

Yep - they seemed more than happy to do it and shook my hand and introduced themselves to me.  Maybe they were just in a really good mood.  I told them that I drove up from Nashville for the show.

They seemed super cool to that guy who brought a bunch when I saw them too. They seem like such friendly people!

I was wrong. It's not their first vinyl release. The "One, Two, Three, Four" e.p. came out first. But it has "Carbon Scoring" on it. It also has the band, Carrier, which was Rick Burch's band before he joined JEW, and Schon Theory, which was another band that Jim Adkins was in.

I'm surprised it's not listed on Discogs..

Photo%20Oct%2016%2010%2045%2017%20AM_zps

Edited by glass realms

Pop Market has some deals today on JEW records.  Free shipping on any of them which is nice.  I still need Invented so I'll probably grab it for $16ppd.  

https://www.popmarket.com/collections/jimmy-eat-world

I used my 10% off coupon the other day on The Hold Steady reissues so it didn't work, but try WELCOME20 for 20% off your first order.  WELCOME10 might work for 10% off.

13 hours ago, curator said:

Pop Market has some deals today on JEW records.  Free shipping on any of them which is nice.  I still need Invented so I'll probably grab it for $16ppd.  

https://www.popmarket.com/collections/jimmy-eat-world

I used my 10% off coupon the other day on The Hold Steady reissues so it didn't work, but try WELCOME20 for 20% off your first order.  WELCOME10 might work for 10% off.

Thanks for the code! Where do you see free shipping though?

7 minutes ago, Monastic_mike said:

Not to change the topic of this thread, but does anyone know if the cover JEW did of Prodigy's Fire Starter has been or will be released on vinyl? 

I'm not a fan of theirs but that cover is amazing.

Googled "jimmy eat world firestarter vinyl" and got this result: https://www.discogs.com/Jimmy-Eat-World-Last-Christmas/release/376198

8 minutes ago, Monastic_mike said:

Not to change the topic of this thread, but does anyone know if the cover JEW did of Prodigy's Fire Starter has been or will be released on vinyl? 

I'm not a fan of theirs but that cover is amazing.

it was on the last christmas 7"

Edited by futures

1 minute ago, dantheriver said:

Googled "jimmy eat world firestarter vinyl" and got this result: https://www.discogs.com/Jimmy-Eat-World-Last-Christmas/release/376198

Damn, why am I not finding that?!  OK, I feel dumb. For whatever reason I googled and got cd releases and such and not this.

Thanks

they just announced a few more tour dates

DEC 3 - Skyway Theatre - Minneapolis, MN
DEC 14 - 9:30 Club - Washington, DC
DEC 16 - Stone Pony - Asbury Park, NJ
DEC 15 - Webster Hall - New York, NY

Tickets on sale Friday 10/21 @ 10 local time

f me tho, i finally get a date close to me (30 min away) and i have surgery 8 days prior. i'll be attending in a wheelchair.