PO NOW : Metallica - Hardwired...to Self Destruct

• 2 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, xtobi-wanx said:

New song rips.

Now that I heard two of the best songs from them since the 90s and I'm confident to buy the new record; now, the limited vinyl variant is gone. Guess, I was not the only one...

I couldn't agree with you more. I ordered yesterday morning as soon as I heard this second track. The limited green is gone but there is a limited indie red vinyl available for pre order on bullmoose here http://www.bullmoose.com/p/23518785/metallica-hardwired-to-self-destruct-red-vinyl-indie-exclusive-red-vinyl

15 minutes ago, nycmale said:

I couldn't agree with you more. I ordered yesterday morning as soon as I heard this second track. The limited green is gone but there is a limited indie red vinyl available for pre order on bullmoose here http://www.bullmoose.com/p/23518785/metallica-hardwired-to-self-destruct-red-vinyl-indie-exclusive-red-vinyl

Thanks for the info.

Does anyone know a shop that would ship to Europe that has the indie exclusive variant?

Managed to pick up a John Baizley Four Horsemen print today. So chuffed! And on Cliff's 30th anniversary as well... 

Listened to the new song about a dozen times. So much better than the other one. Really hope the rest of the album is just as good, but the last two albums just didn't do it for me so I'm skeptical still. 

3 hours ago, Le Gogh said:

Managed to pick up a John Baizley Four Horsemen print today. So chuffed! And on Cliff's 30th anniversary as well... 

Listened to the new song about a dozen times. So much better than the other one. Really hope the rest of the album is just as good, but the last two albums just didn't do it for me so I'm skeptical still. 

That is awesome! I don't see anymore so guess they are sold out...

DOH!

Was able to get a mate to snag one from the Minneapolis Metallica Pop Up Store when they played recently........Its the Bronze Variant......Looks killer 

IMG_20160919_111144_zpsuern0jma.jpg

IMG_20160921_072317_zpsletvvery.jpg

Also they just played Webster Hall in NY.......$25 tickets and open to Metclub members (club is free now as well) ..Here's the Set List....

1. Breadfan

2. Holier the Thou

3. Battery

4. Harvester of Sorrow

5. Fade to Black

6. Moth to Flame (live debut)

7. Sad but True

8. Orion

9. One

10. Master of Puppets

11. For Whom the Bell Tolls

12. Enter Sandman

Encore

13. Whisky in the Jar

14. Hardwired

15. Seek and Destroy

Edited by piky0032

6 hours ago, piky0032 said:

Was able to get a mate to snag one from the Minneapolis Metallica Pop Up Store when they played recently........Its the Bronze Variant......Looks killer 

IMG_20160919_111144_zpsuern0jma.jpg

IMG_20160921_072317_zpsletvvery.jpg

Also they just played Webster Hall in NY.......$25 tickets and open to Metclub members (club is free now as well) ..Here's the Set List....

1. Breadfan

2. Holier the Thou

3. Battery

4. Harvester of Sorrow

5. Fade to Black

6. Moth to Flame (live debut)

7. Sad but True

8. Orion

9. One

10. Master of Puppets

11. For Whom the Bell Tolls

12. Enter Sandman

Encore

13. Whisky in the Jar

14. Hardwired

15. Seek and Destroy

I went last night.

holy shit.

so glad the didn't play anything past the black album (except the two new ones).

it was great.  even started the show with Breadfan.

fuck.

the 15 yr old Me was so psyched.  so was the current me.

1 hour ago, thepunkguy said:

went last night.

holy shit.

so glad the didn't play anything past the black album (except the two new ones).

it was great.  even started the show with Breadfan.

fuck.

the 15 yr old Me was so psyched.  so was the current me.

JEALOUS!!!! bit too far from Aus for me to travel.......would have been killer......Breadfan is brutal and would be an awesome way to kick off

How were the new songs live? 

1 minute ago, piky0032 said:

JEALOUS!!!! bit too far from Aus for me to travel.......would have been killer......Breadfan is brutal and would be an awesome way to kick off

How were the new songs live? 

They were pretty good.  not a ton of people knew the words so during Moth people just circle pitt'ed.

the weird thing about the show is that there were SO many camera phones.  I don't usually go to see bigger bands and don't know if this is common 

when seeing a huge band play but it was pretty annoying.

like at one time I couldn't see the stage cause there were ten camera phones up at once.  

however, I took one video of the show and posted it on our vinyl IG  (@recordnerdz)  I did it during harvester.  check it out.

4 hours ago, thepunkguy said:

...but it was pretty annoying.

like at one time I couldn't see the stage cause there were ten camera phones up at once.  

however, I took one video of the show and posted it on our vinyl IG  (@recordnerdz)  I did it during harvester.  check it out.

Are you serious?

you're saying you couldn't see the stage and it was annoying only to add in the next sentence that you took a video? WTF?

1 hour ago, Sasan said:

Are you serious?

you're saying you couldn't see the stage and it was annoying only to add in the next sentence that you took a video? WTF?

ha

yes it's hypocritical.

but to have my phone up for like 20 seconds of one song and like record full songs and every song is very different

I have a pretty strict rule of only using my phone once in any show I go to.

just take one video or picture and that's it.  usually early on.

never more than once or sustained use.