PO NOW : Metallica - Hardwired...to Self Destruct

6 hours ago, xtobi-wanx said:

Does anybody know where I could PO the red indie vinyl? I was surprised to find that Bullmoose doesn't ship outside of the US,

I was under the impression that the only coloured press was the Green 2Lp Metclub Exclusive.........would be keen on a link to the Red press as well

• 2 weeks later...

15 minutes ago, xtobi-wanx said:

Finally found another store that carries the indie exclusive red variant:

http://www.amoeba.com/hardwired-to-self-destruct-indie-exclusive-red-vinyl-lp-metallica/albums/3872423/

Amoeba also ships internationally!

I guess, more will pop up the next days/weeks.

Amoeba over Bullmoose any day. 

• 2 weeks later...

It appears the band is signing a bunch of standard copies of the LP (per social) however MetClub Dan says they're not for preorders.... I wonder if they'll be for eventual tour packages? Legacy Members? RSD release?

also, FWIW, this album includes a digital download card. 

Edited by psus2h
DDC

17 hours ago, psus2h said:

It appears the band is signing a bunch of standard copies of the LP (per social) however MetClub Dan says they're not for preorders.... I wonder if they'll be for eventual tour packages? Legacy Members? RSD release?

Yeh everyone was stoked on the idea they would be randomly putting them into orders and then it was shot down.........Maybe for Paid M&Gs.......Which blows

4 hours ago, psus2h said:

Yeah it really does.  The paid M&G for Denmark is roughly $1300 USD.  Get the F out of here. 

And Hetfield wont be showing.........the T&Cs state no guarantee that all 4 members will show........You can still win a M&G........but it seems a sham now with the 5th member stuff......hey id be stoked to win.....but 9 times now and no luck 

1 hour ago, piky0032 said:

And Hetfield wont be showing.........the T&Cs state no guarantee that all 4 members will show........You can still win a M&G........but it seems a sham now with the 5th member stuff......hey id be stoked to win.....but 9 times now and no luck 

There hasn't been a local show since I've been a member.  I still have hope, but it's bizarre JH no longer does these. 

9 hours ago, psus2h said:

There hasn't been a local show since I've been a member.  I still have hope, but it's bizarre JH no longer does these. 

Its got to do with a specific incident but everythings been pretty tight lipped.....will be a psycho fan or something i think......there are some absolute maniacs that i have had the pleasure of interacting with on the webs

14 minutes ago, Satan said:

Looks like my order failed, and it's telling me the last 4 digits of my card arent correct?  The hell is going on here!

Mine failed too, but it's because I received a new card.  I tried updating it online but when I enter all the new info and hit update, nothing happens.  I e-mailed them, someone already e-mailed me back, so hopefully I can get it resolved.

27 minutes ago, BoopsRecords said:

Mine failed too, but it's because I received a new card.  I tried updating it online but when I enter all the new info and hit update, nothing happens.  I e-mailed them, someone already e-mailed me back, so hopefully I can get it resolved.

Same here, new card too - but as of now, no one has responded to my emails.

51 minutes ago, Satan said:

Same here, new card too - but as of now, no one has responded to my emails.

I received 1 response, they asked what browser I was using.  I told them the 2 different browsers I have tried with no success, and haven't heard back.  Who knows, hopefully I can get this resolved.  I'm digging the new songs and would be bummed to lose out on the green.

5 minutes ago, psus2h said:

What are you trying to order? Is there a new variant up?

They're charging cards for PO's.  I received a new debit card, so when they went to run my payment, it didn't work.  Fortunately I was finally able to update the info and I was charged.  Fingers crossed.

New song "Atlas Rise" is now streaming.

Edited by BoopsRecords
Updated stream link

47 minutes ago, BoopsRecords said:

@Satan  Try updating your card again.  It finally worked for me, so I'm assuming they fixed the issue.

Nope. 

"The digits you entered do not match the card on file."

I ONLY HAVE ONE CARD.

*edit*

got it!

Edited by Satan

1 hour ago, Satan said:

Nope. 

"The digits you entered do not match the card on file."

I ONLY HAVE ONE CARD.

*edit*

got it!

Sweet, glad you got yours to finally work.  It was definitely being wonky.  At least both MetClub and the website hosting the payment process wrote me back.  

On a side note, I'm not really feeling that new song as much as the other 2.  I think it's going to be a solid effort, though. 

1 hour ago, piky0032 said:

New song is a belter.....stoked on it.....Green 2Lp locked in and the Red confirmed as well.......Amazon taking care of the 3Lp and the Black 2Lp

Pretty exciting 

Why would you want 4 copies of this? I mean, I have multiple variants of albums too, but why this one?

11 minutes ago, vinyl addict said:

Why would you want 4 copies of this? I mean, I have multiple variants of albums too, but why this one?

What are you, his mother or something?  Why does this dude have to explain to you why he wants multiple variants of the new Metallica record?  Why do you have multiple variants of album XYZ so we can question your decision making and how you spend your money.