PO NOW : Metallica - Hardwired...to Self Destruct

3 hours ago, psus2h said:

Piky has one of the biggest Metallica collections out there. I'd be surprised if he didn't end up with a test press of this album as well.  

Ooooh na not happening hahhaa 

I have cut down a lot of my collection and there are definitely a lot more out there bigger than mine.......some of the guys i know have mental collections

Im also pretty happy to be able to jump on everything at pre order stage.....wish i had of been more attentive during the DM pre orders and Snagged the DM white 5Lp box /50

3 hours ago, piky0032 said:

Ooooh na not happening hahhaa 

I have cut down a lot of my collection and there are definitely a lot more out there bigger than mine.......some of the guys i know have mental collections

Im also pretty happy to be able to jump on everything at pre order stage.....wish i had of been more attentive during the DM pre orders and Snagged the DM white 5Lp box /50

There's a place in LA that has It and TBA on white..... About $1k IIRC.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, negavinyl said:

Is there an unboxing video for the box set yet? Trying to decide between that and the regular version. Going to have to be pretty swanky to justify the upcharge from the $25 regular version to $58, at least per pricing info at my local shops.

IMO it's not worth it.  The extra LP is Lords of Summer b/w HWTSD live, but I'm a Metallica guy who is trying to cutback on the collection so carry on. 

10 minutes ago, Jesus Of Suburbia said:

My green copy got delayed

Hey Metallica Customer!

Thanks so much for your purchase of Hardwired…To Self-Destruct from the Met Store. We wanted to alert you to a minor delay we may have had shipping your order as a very small number of orders have received a shipping notification for product that has not yet left the building. We apologize for the inconvenience and all orders will be well on their way by the end of the week if not sooner!

Haha, how good is the video to ManUNkind??? :D AWESOME!

Not only is the video great, the song is fantastic! Haven't expected to ever hear anything like this from Metallica....but this has to be the best Met song from the past ~15 years!

Edited by Sasan