Fall Out Boy - From Under the Cork Tree 2xLP/Infinity On High 2xLP Hot Topic represses

42 minutes ago, cameronbudde said:

Did previous versions of this come with a lyric sheet or printed vinyl sleeve? Specifically the clear pressing. I have one that I got off Instagram for $10 w/ a bunch of other stuff and it didn't come with anything w/ lyrics, just plain white sleeves, so I was wondering if I was missing it.

my maroon copy came with lyric sheet

6 minutes ago, samferguson17 said:

Any idea of the number of these? Tempted to hold off until I have more cash because the current exchange rate (+ international shipping) is killing me but also don't want to risk missing out.

Travis hasn't said anything other than "more than 2000". If you're UK based (like me), I wouldn't count on the exchange rate getting much better than a penny or two any time soon!

27 minutes ago, lastvaultboy said:

Travis hasn't said anything other than "more than 2000". If you're UK based (like me), I wouldn't count on the exchange rate getting much better than a penny or two any time soon!

Thanks. Oh no I know it's not getting better any time soon, it's more to do with the money I have on me right now. Might just have to pre-order as I have serious FOMO for this. Have you taken the plunge and ordered this yet? If so, how much was shipping for you if you don't mind me asking? Mine's stuck at a minimum of $38 (they don't cover customs fees even after that) and I'm curious if it's the same for you.

Edited by samferguson17
Forgot my manners.

23 minutes ago, samferguson17 said:

Thanks. Oh no I know it's not getting better any time soon, it's more to do with the money I have on me right now. Might just have to pre-order as I have serious FOMO for this. Have you taken the plunge and ordered this yet? If so, how much was shipping for you if you don't mind me asking? Mine's stuck at a minimum of $38 (they don't cover customs fees even after that) and I'm curious if it's the same for you.

Of course not, we are all friends here! Minimum is $38 and generally I've not had an issue with customs when ordering from HT. It cost me $38 too. 

Had I seen your post before I put my order in I would have added an extra and we could have sorted it this side of the pond. Sorry I couldn't help - next time we should pool!

41 minutes ago, lastvaultboy said:

Of course not, we are all friends here! Minimum is $38 and generally I've not had an issue with customs when ordering from HT. It cost me $38 too. 

Had I seen your post before I put my order in I would have added an extra and we could have sorted it this side of the pond. Sorry I couldn't help - next time we should pool!

Don't worry about it! Yeah absolutely on the next one. Though I don't know what the next HT release I'm anticipating is to be honest, apart from this elusive Box Car repress.

18 minutes ago, gazzo said:

40$ shipping to belgium too :(. 

Yeah, it comes across as a bit steep considering other US companies/small labels can sometimes post internationally for as little as $12. Although it is tracked and insured IIRC, swings and roundabouts I guess.

Edited by samferguson17

3 minutes ago, samferguson17 said:

Don't worry about it! Yeah absolutely on the next one. Though I don't know what the next HT release I'm anticipating is to be honest, apart from this elusive Box Car repress.

Yeah, it comes across as a bit steep considering other US companies/small labels can sometimes post internationally for as little as $12.

Cool, Panic at the Disco and the future FOB released spring to mind.

3 minutes ago, lastvaultboy said:

Cool, Panic at the Disco and the future FOB released spring to mind.

Forgot all about the Panic represses. Though I'm lucky enough to already own the Pretty. Odd. box set, I'm definitely interested in picking up Fever and Vices. Are there more FOB represses lined up?

8 minutes ago, samferguson17 said:

To anyone in the UK who also has nightmares about Hot Topic's shipping, I just spoke to Banquet and they said they'll be carrying this. They haven't given a price but they said to check back on Wednesday. I'll update as/if I find out more.

They'll be carrying the Hot Topic exclusive?

Ordered the record and added some Star Wars trading cards to get the price up to about $30, used the code AUGBDGIFT which takes $10 off your order, so with shipping to my house it came to $24.33.  If you just want the record, I would suggest going that route and saving some money!