PO: Vince Staples - Prima Donna EP

• 1 month later...

did anyone ever have their order of this ship? i just realized we're passed the estimated date now, plus my local store apparently has this in stock.

edit: i emailed support, they said they're waiting on the signed copies and expect it to be 1-2 weeks still. meh.

Edited by Andrew_VB

1 hour ago, freedumb said:

I read there was some sort of pressing error on Reddit and that Vince posted a snapchat video, sort of agitated that people were asking about it.  Haven't actually seen it or read this from a direct source, so I dunno for sure.

What's the error? I've had my copy for a week and haven't noticed anything.

So I got the EP yesterday. the vinyl was sealed and it came with another insert that was signed by Vince (alledgedly), it's not his initials, it's his whole name over pretty much the whole thing, I'll post pictures when I have time. Not sure if the ones going to record stores are numbered, but it's not hand numbered, it's stamped.

20 hours ago, burkyburk said:

same here. "shipping label created"

This is the response I got asking about it:

Thanks for reaching out to us and we apologize for the delay! Please note that we are awaiting a shipment of these items at our warehouse. Once we receive them, we will be shipping your order ASAP. You will receive a separate email with tracking information once your package has shipped.

Feel free to contact us if you have any other questions.

Thanks for your patience & support,
Fame House Customer Care

mine also still has not moved. when i emailed asking  why the tracking has not updated at all, they just responded back saying i can track my shipment on the usps website. so yeah.

another record i'd ordered from a different label also had the same thing where the tracking never updated and then it randomly showed up, so i'm hoping it could just be not updating due to the busy holidays and it'll show up some day. however, the fact that this shipment is first class mail and not media mail makes me think it may just not have left yet.