GatorPrideSONNN Master Thread

Loooooong time since I could come check in on these boards. My life has been a wirlwind the past 4 months. First my computer broke on me, then I got my iphone taken away for stealing a small chunk of money from my sister's drawer. To top it off, my mom shipped me off to live with my dad here in Diamondhead Mississippi. She walked in on me and my girl having sex and lost her shit!  She thought I was at work and that whole thing ruined my relationship with my girl which I guess doesn't matter now that I am hundreds of miles away. Still no phone but at least my dad has a computer I can use. Welp, off to search for a job. Hopefully i can catch up later.

1 hour ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Please tell me you were at least using a condom.

Nope, but you don't really need one when your lady is pegging you.

edit: not that there's anything wrong with that if its what you're into.

Edited by The Ghost of Randy Savage

Wow! Really? Either we got a forum full of comedians or assholes, and i don't see any body being funny!! So you know what that means!!!

James_Chump - it wasn't with my sister! I'm not some hillbilly asshole like you buddy. Why do you always feel the need to attack me on this site? Go bully someone else or better yet, work on being a nice person!

Brock n Roll - Really? I guess your the strongest keyboard warrior yet!

To clarify for those who care. I didnt just steal from my sister. She actually owed me money and kept going behind my back laughing about it and then telling me she was broke. I found the money one day and decided to take back a portion of it that covered what she owed. She's the golden child though and my mom believed her and not me. But whatever.

And lastly of all, jhulud - your a terrible moderator. Thanks for letting a few bad apples pick on me...

You guys can push me around and be mean but I've seen it all. I'm not going anywhere so just get used to it. You can like me or hate me, but thats up to you.

-Peace