Red Animal War - Black Phantom Crusades (Out Dec 23 via Field Day Records)

Alright... if I pull the trigger on this and press it how many copies do you think I'm actually gonna sell... need to sell 265 to break even as it stands with everything priced out. 

I know people have showed interest in the past.

Edited by thedillon

• 1 year later...

Posting details here for those who don't have it!

Field Day Records has pressed 100 copies of Red Animal War's Black Phantom Crusades. They are the same style that we did for Boys Like Girls with the pvc jacket and insert with flap.  

We got the band to play a show in Dallas, TX at Three Links on December 23 as the release party. We will be selling copies of this at the show and then whatever we don't sell will end up online shortly after. I have to sell all of these to break even but couldn't say no to pressing this record! I seriously doubt this will ever get pressed again so if you're on the fence I wouldn't wait too long (pending we don't sell out at the show).

If you're coming to the show let's meet up! We will have a booth setup where we will be selling the records.

8 hours ago, sabukweli said:

I kind of can't believe that you actually did this, but I'm so glad you did. I will definitely plan on snagging a copy.

I’m so excited for the show!!! But yes these cost a pretty penny so they’ll probably run $25 so I can break even but it’s here!

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, scottheisel said:

If someone randomly stumbles into this thread and doesn't know why people are stoked on this record, listen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PshB9D0H6xM

The show last night was so great! They didn't miss a beat! Even played a few from Breaking In An Angel.