Chromeo - Fancy Footwork (White Vinyl)

1 hour ago, Sidney Crosley said:

Anyone know anything about this? I am at my friend's house and we were sure this was long out of print, but lo and behold, it's available on white vinyl on Chromeo's website and in stock:

http://store.chromeo.net/collections/music/products/fancy-footwork-vinyl

Don't have any information for you but hopped on this instantly. Been wanting this for the longest time. Thanks for the heads up!

45 minutes ago, FiggyPuddling said:

What the fuck.  I want this soooo bad. But there's no way I'm paying almost $40 for this.  $14 shipping is ridiculous.

Like LeeKaye said, looks like they ship out of the UK. I don't understand why their shop is based from there but everything is priced in USD. Weird.

20 minutes ago, dantheriver said:

Like LeeKaye said, looks like they ship out of the UK. I don't understand why their shop is based from there but everything is priced in USD. Weird.

Ugh... So has there been confirmation that this is a repress?  Or any info if it's coming to the US (Amazon or Bullmoose)?  If not then it looks like I'll have to pull the trigger...

On August 30, 2016 at 7:54 AM, FiggyPuddling said:

What the fuck.  I want this soooo bad. But there's no way I'm paying almost $40 for this.  $14 shipping is ridiculous.

Hey remember when I said this?  Well later that day I ordered it...  I'd be so mad if I ended up missing out somehow.  Haven't gotten shipping confirmation yet though :(.

• 2 weeks later...

I just got mine in the mail. Packaging was pretty flimsy, top is a little bent, but nothing bad. It seems to be the original 2007 pressing. At least it says 2007 on the record. Really simple release, just comes with a download code. Vinyl is white/clear. Haven't listened to it yet, I'll post again once I do.

18 hours ago, supertwinkey said:

I just got mine in the mail. Packaging was pretty flimsy, top is a little bent, but nothing bad. It seems to be the original 2007 pressing. At least it says 2007 on the record. Really simple release, just comes with a download code. Vinyl is white/clear. Haven't listened to it yet, I'll post again once I do.

does the download code work almost 10 years later? lol 

18 hours ago, supertwinkey said:

does the download code work almost 10 years later? lol 

• 11 months later...