PO UP: Mae - (m)(a)(e)

I got my order yesterday.  It's a great package, and the handwritten lyrics was a nice touch.  It's amazing however they put so much thought into the design and look of everything, and then spend as little money as possible on packaging.  Mine came with a few creases on the front from being crushed.   One corner is dinged pretty hard, and all three record jackets have 1-2" splits in the sides.   I'm usually not too particular, but it's just weird they couldn't charge me an extra buck or two and go with an actual box with maybe some bubble wrap or anything to help protect it.  Oh well.  

Edited by themessenger
wording off

Got mine yesterday, love it! Wish it would have come w/bubble wrap or some other type of protective wrap around it...has a crease on the left center right on the front but hardly noticeable. Love the handwritten lyrics and nice to know I (along with the others) got the first 300 copies. Can't wait to spin these over and over.

• 4 weeks later...

Bump to say that this is a wonderfully beautiful set but I don't have much room for this anymore. Going to be moving internationally and need to make a little space.

So I'm selling my first-press yellow/orange/blue copy for $45+shipping, or offer if you want, it's less than you'd pay to buy straight from the source. My loss is your gain, this thing is beautiful. Triple gatefold, too, at first I thought it would be a box but it folds open into a gorgeous spread.

1 hour ago, dantheriver said:

I emailed them just to check in a about a week ago and they said they were still waiting on the rest of the hand written lyrics for the remainder of the first 300 orders.  Got mine in today, so they must be making progress again.

Dave posted online that he finished writing the lyrics about a week or so ago, so they should all be shipped at this point... mine is set to arrive tomorrow!