SpazzyMcGee

PO UP: Mae - (m)(a)(e)

140 posts in this topic

Per the Mae Facebook page:

After many months of hard work, we're excited to finally reveal our plans for the triple vinyl release of (m)(a)(e) - the remixed, remastered, and reimagined (m)orning, (a)fternoon, (e)vening trilogy. Pre-orders will be available starting tomorrow at 3 PM EST. Only 300 copies will be available and all pre-orders will include an instant high-quality download of the full album. Sign-up to be notified when pre-orders go live at the link below!

27 minutes ago, mmhmm said:

I'm excited these have been remixed and remastered, as well--and they include a digital download of the new versions.  I think they needed remixing/remastering muchly.

I'm curious as to what "reimagined" actually means. Guess I'll find out tomorrow! You think rerecorded?

4 minutes ago, SpazzyMcGee said:

I'm curious as to what "reimagined" actually means. Guess I'll find out tomorrow! You think rerecorded?

I'm guessing they weren't rerecorded...might mean that they were edited/cut in order to fit onto three records, or embellished/added to.  It'd be cool to hear the songs with some added electronics/extra parts.  

SpazzyMcGee likes this