F/S: EVERYTHING (My car died, buying a new one.)

somethingvinyl

Hi. 

Like the title says, I'm in need of a new vehicle. Please look at my tradelist (link in my signature) and send me reasonable offers. I really don't want to sell but I need to generate some money for a down payment. If you buy, I'll ship the next day. I've been into records longer than some users have been alive. So you can rest assured that I know what I'm doing. Thanks!

Edited by somethingvinyl

11 minutes ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

By far the best collection I've seen on here. Tons of stuff I want...Nothing I can justify spending money on right now though. Free bump!

Holy shit. That's the greatest compliment I could ever get.

Alright guys, I'm not in as bad financial state so I'm recanting my desperateness. I'm already making deals but I'm going to be slightly picky. I'm replying now. There's lots of PMs to get to. Be patient. 

1 minute ago, somethingvinyl said:

Holy shit. That's the greatest compliment I could ever get.

Alright guys, I'm not in as bad financial state so I'm recanting my desperateness. I'm already making deals but I'm going to be slightly picky. I'm replying now. There's lots of PMs to get to. Be patient. 

It's seriously an amazing collection. Stoked I just sold something expensive so I can knock a couple things I have been after for a long ass time off my list <3

I'm one of the few older than you here, but  my collection can't touch yours. Sorry to hear you're tapping into the records for a car, but I know how life goes and when I got hurt 8 years ago today, I had to sell off all my coins to keep us afloat. They are just 'things' and I knew they went to good homes because of the community. All sold in less than 5 days (my wife had a lot of shipping/packing to do).

PM to see if I can help, even for cash flow.

4 hours ago, drds89 said:

I'm one of the few older than you here, but  my collection can't touch yours. Sorry to hear you're tapping into the records for a car, but I know how life goes and when I got hurt 8 years ago today, I had to sell off all my coins to keep us afloat. They are just 'things' and I knew they went to good homes because of the community. All sold in less than 5 days (my wife had a lot of shipping/packing to do).

PM to see if I can help, even for cash flow.

Don, you're one of the best. And, to be fair, you have a number of things I'm envious of. I think it will be okay, but it's just very stressing.

I've replied to everyone, and everyone has been cool. Waiting for a few payments to go through but we're rolling!