44 minutes ago, Gumbo72203 said:

Let me know how your copy plays....   my /150 was very, very noisy when you put the needle down, before the music comes in.  But once the music hits, it quieted down.  I attributed this to some dust or something from packaging, where the record sticks out slightly above the top of the sleeve. 

But Elusive Sound has the most gnarly mailers.... wait til you get it.  They designed their own single-LP shipping package that is like a fucking tank.  It's crazy haha. 

This music is so good though!!!  Lights and Gone and Rakev are my 3 favorites, not sure if I can pick one over the other.  Maybe "Gone" would edge them out, but not by much. 

Yeah, I love the album - have had a few listens on Spotify. Will let you know how the vinyl plays once I get it... Fingers crossed it's as good as it looks!

20 minutes ago, adamha21 said:

Late to the party on this one, anywhere to get a copy or someone who has an extra?

You can still get a splatter version off the Elusive Sound webshop, but last I remember shipping to the states was really expensive.
http://elusive-sound.com/product/smad-holodnaya-vesna/

1 hour ago, ghost said:

You can still get a splatter version off the Elusive Sound webshop, but last I remember shipping to the states was really expensive.
http://elusive-sound.com/product/smad-holodnaya-vesna/

2 hours ago, adamha21 said:

Late to the party on this one, anywhere to get a copy or someone who has an extra?

Yeah, it's a little pricey... but the have their own proprietary mailer that is a BEAST.  You could probably run over the record with a mountain bike and it'd be fine.  Absolutely 100% worth the money, man.  Do it.  Even the jacket is out of this world. 

On 28/10/2016 at 9:07 PM, Gumbo72203 said:

Yeah, it's a little pricey... but the have their own proprietary mailer that is a BEAST.  You could probably run over the record with a mountain bike and it'd be fine.  Absolutely 100% worth the money, man.  Do it.  Even the jacket is out of this world. 

Got my copy through (/150) and yes, the mailer is a BEAST! I felt like I needed some kind of engineering degree to even get through that mutha :)

The packaging and vinyl look AWESOME. Undoubtably one of the nicest sleeve / vinyl combos I own. Very happy! Will post some pics later if I have time and also update on how it sounds.

So glad you sprang for it!  You won't regret it.  Like i said, I found my clear to be a little noisy during the first few revolutions, but it became fine once the music starts.  And yeah, the packaging for this record is spectacular. 

I love what these guys are doing.  So much worth the money. 

• 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Also, I need to close this out tonight because Elusive needs to know numbers by noon time tomorrow for them, which is 6am EST.  I've got a couple people I'm waiting on, but we've hit a good threshold for shipping so it should be only 7euros a person from there!

Last chance to get in on the savings now, because the more people we get, the more it drops!