PO: Jeff Rosenstock - WORRY.

AlexH.

51 minutes ago, AlexH. said:

Also, we have some added context for this yard sign he was selling. I bought one because it's a great sign, and my wife agreed but she didn't want it in the front yard so it's just propped up on my desk.

http://reallyrecords.bigcartel.com/product/worry-lawn-sign

I too have the sign and it's promptly displayed in our neighborhood. Actually had some Trump people come to the door a week or two ago and I simply directed them to the sign and proceeded to hold my large black lab back. Guess they couldn't read the no soliciting sign. Gotten several compliments on that sign for sure. 

On a lighter note, I don't need the survival kit, but ordered the half and half quick! Thanks for posting! 

Edited by ajhall04

2 hours ago, AlexH. said:

https://sideonedummy.com/store/artist/jeff-rosenstock/1

Buncha variants & stuff. If you listen to the incessant popups and sign up for the SideOneDummy newsletter you'll get a 10% off code. I did it despite already being subscribed, and ended up getting the LP for $20.20 shipped.

Whats the code?

Edited by shenanigans

18 hours ago, ajhall04 said:

I too have the sign and it's promptly displayed in our neighborhood. Actually had some Trump people come to the door a week or two ago and I simply directed them to the sign and proceeded to hold my large black lab back. Guess they couldn't read the no soliciting sign. Gotten several compliments on that sign for sure. 

On a lighter note, I don't need the survival kit, but ordered the half and half quick! Thanks for posting! 

Have you received anything special yet from Jeff after buying the sign? I got it and apparently the "something special" is being part of a mailing list and getting new tracks e-mailed to you. I never got anything.

1 hour ago, mclz said:

Have you received anything special yet from Jeff after buying the sign? I got it and apparently the "something special" is being part of a mailing list and getting new tracks e-mailed to you. I never got anything.

I got an email with a link to download "Festival Song". I'll PM it to you.

1 hour ago, mclz said:

Yeah, it was just the song. Totally worth it. 

• 2 weeks later...

From Jeff Rosenstock's Facebook

Hey Australians!!! Our friends at Poison City have an EXCLUSIVE AUSTRALIAN VARIANT of WORRY. available for pre-order. It's coming out on Cooking Vinyl who are also great too!! Bone and purple are the colors the record is. Also how are you? Anyway, head on over to http://poisoncityestore.com to get the thing, there's only so many copies etc etc etc and I hope you're good out there in Australialand!!!!

On 22/09/2016 at 7:19 AM, warrenrake said:

From Jeff Rosenstock's Facebook

Hey Australians!!! Our friends at Poison City have an EXCLUSIVE AUSTRALIAN VARIANT of WORRY. available for pre-order. It's coming out on Cooking Vinyl who are also great too!! Bone and purple are the colors the record is. Also how are you? Anyway, head on over to http://poisoncityestore.com to get the thing, there's only so many copies etc etc etc and I hope you're good out there in Australialand!!!!

Hmm, wonder if us UK/EU kids will get something different too? Just got a preorder in with amazon for £11.30 but I'd much rather grab it from elsewhere if there's better options...

Edited by Mattallurgist

• 2 weeks later...