PO Soon: Ricky Eat Acid - Talk To You Soon 10/28

dvv

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 11/23/2016 at 5:59 PM, ethereal said:

VMP will have yellow/white opaque swirl limited to 300

Shit! That's awesome. I've never used VMP but I need this colourway. When's it going up/where's some details on how to get it?

EDIT: Nevermind, searched around some and found it. http://forum.vinylmeplease.com/index.php?threads/december-16-member-store-vinyl-picks.4113/

If someone here has a VMP membership, please message me and I will pay you for this when it goes up. I do think I have someone helping now, cheers.

Edited by deer

20 hours ago, deer said:

If someone here has a VMP membership, please please please message me and I will pay you for this when it goes up.

why don't you just find a way to sign yourself up so you can maybe pick up something for once instead of just asking for assistance  with every release 

Edited by ethereal

1 hour ago, ethereal said:

why don't you just find a way to sign yourself up so you can maybe pick up something for once instead of just asking for assistance  with every release 

I understand, although I've never asked assistance for VMP exclusives before. This is gonna be the first one I'll own, and it's not like I'm particularly interested in spending a bunch of money for a subscription to a service I'll only use once. I'm not particularly interested in the ROTM thing and this is really the only record they've had in their member-exclusive store that's grabbed me enough to want to buy it. Sorry for getting on your nerves!

I'd help out, but being in Canada adds costs you probably don't want to incur (i.e., probably $20 USD more for shipping).

Frankly, with the $10 referral credit, you can get a great Nina Simone album almost everyone should have in their collection for $17, + access to the store to buy Ricky with FREE shipping. 

So for $38 USD you can get Nina Simone Sings the Blues + Ricky Eat Acid (or the next AOTM if you sign up after Nina Simone goes out), or you could hope someone helps you out for $21 + whatever shipping will be for just Ricky. 

Also, if Ricky doesn't sell out, it will be available to the public in January's store...

• 1 month later...
On 11/23/2016 at 4:59 PM, ethereal said:

VMP will have yellow/white opaque swirl limited to 300

This is fairly late, but I received the /300 VMP version from run for cover in my preorder instead of the black. I was pleasantly surprised and it definitely made my week. Did anyone else on VC have this happen? A user I follow on Instagram was sent the VMP version as well.

5 hours ago, EGsynergy said:

This is fairly late, but I received the /300 VMP version from run for cover in my preorder instead of the black. I was pleasantly surprised and it definitely made my week. Did anyone else on VC have this happen? A user I follow on Instagram was sent the VMP version as well.

they upped the amount to 500. RFC could have been given that extra 200 copies