[WTB] Cloudkicker Beacons CD (CLOSED)

zh_kane

FINAL EDIT:  managed to get my hands on beacons cd on discogs so this thread is essentially done with unless someone wants to sell some cloudkicker test presses

leaving this up incase I get lucky and someone wants to sell a beacons CD

otherwise I believe my cloudkicker vinyl variant collection is complete  

(minus test presses but who counts those other than that one guy I forget the name of that has all but beacons I think)

I couldn't be happier with my collection, big thanks to Piky09032 and drds89, I don't think I could've done it without your help

WR82dhe.jpg

------

greetings

I know this is probably a long shot, but it's time for me to attempt to complete my Cloudkicker collection and I've drained discogs of everything available that I was missing

I'm predominantly after:

Cloudkicker - Let Yourself Be Huge on Coke-Bottle Green vinyl offering $75 USD (seller found and paid, waiting for it to arrive)

Cloudkicker - The Discovery on Black vinyl $100 USD (seller found and paid, waiting for it to arrive)

I also wouldn't refuse to consider buying any cloudkicker test presses (other than Fade or The Discovery) or Beacons on CD if that even really exists

Prices: I'm not looking to waste your or my time, I've almost finished my collection and have upped my prices a little but am still open to negotiation

if you do have any of these up for grabs and your ideal price is nowhere near my above estimate I'd like to hear what price you have in mind so I can adjust my expectations.

shipping would be to australia preferably (can use US address if need be) and I'd only accept insured

the fine print:

obviously I'm new to this forum so you're going to be hesitant to deal with me and I'm going to be hesitant to deal with anyone without insane rep, I can't offer much in the way of references other than my ebay feedback which goes back over 10 years http://www.ebay.com.au/usr/zh_kane and my steam account which will only really make sense to you if you're a pc gamer http://steamcommunity.com/id/ZH_Kane/ (feel free to add me on steam to discuss if you want)

I've been around long enough to know not to pay for anything as a gift, I'm sorry if that's a dealbreaker for you.

I would also be open to buying via discogs or ebay if you were to list it there @ negotiated price + whatever % cut ebay/discogs take from the final price.

thanks for reading

edit, since creating this thread I've made more progress than I ever thought I would, below is most recent pic, it's missing "live with intronaut" in black which is still in transit

just gotta get my coke-bottle green LYBH and black discovery and I'm done

Edited by zh_kane
pretty much done here

Nice collection and a worthy chase!

Looks like you're ready to pony up - I'm thinking you'll be lucky to get The Discovery at $50 - only 35 in the US and 65 in the black hole called Europe where low pressings never emerge. OTOH, you're quite generous on the 10", so if you score both for $100 + shipping, you're being realistic. Ben's adamant about no more physical - so that will make these tougher to track as time passes. What a headache for a one man operation - and he had to  outsource the merch + shipping Priority only doubled the price here in the US (vs. media mail).  Hopefully the ship hasn't sailed too far yet. Happy hunting!

thanks for your kind words

I'm not exactly trying to get "lucky" so if I don't have a bite soon on the Discovery I'll probably get impatient and up my price estimates.

and yeah, not that I'd ever say it to the man himself but when woum came out it was pretty disappointing that it was digital only, I totally get his reasons why and respect him to no end, but vinyl is sexy, sue me 

upon closer inspection it looks like you have both of those in your deadformat collection,

out of pure curiosity may I ask what it would cost to bribe those out of you? I can't and wouldn't put a price on what I have already so I'll respect/understand a "hell no"

On 9/10/2016 at 6:59 PM, zh_kane said:

thanks for your kind words

I'm not exactly trying to get "lucky" so if I don't have a bite soon on the Discovery I'll probably get impatient and up my price estimates.

and yeah, not that I'd ever say it to the man himself but when woum came out it was pretty disappointing that it was digital only, I totally get his reasons why and respect him to no end, but vinyl is sexy, sue me 

upon closer inspection it looks like you have both of those in your deadformat collection,

out of pure curiosity may I ask what it would cost to bribe those out of you? I can't and wouldn't put a price on what I have already so I'll respect/understand a "hell no"

believe me I'd love to help you out, and have thought seriously about it, but right now I'm needing to keep these last copies I have. I've given up Beacons Silver, Subsume 1st press, and 2 Test Presses to CK aficionados. I always have my search on as well, but I think you have all the big venues covered. Sometimes they show up in small online shops and you just have to keep checking back every day. The thrill is in the chase! But if I ever do need to sell and if you haven't found them yet, I will message you.