PO Now: Weezer/Wavves Split 7"

On 12/9/2016 at 1:28 PM, hickey said:

I got the package for this today. It came in a 12" mailer, and the record must've fallen out somewhere along the way. Opened it up and there was just a Ghost Ramp pin in there. Haha.

Same happened to me. Customer service is sending me a new one. 

It was a total bummer to open the mailer and not have my Weezer. 

6 hours ago, mike said:

Anyone else unable to get the record out of the sleeve? It looks like the inner sleeve on mine got inserted sideways and it will not budge no matter how much I pull and pry. This is a first! 

Yes. I really had to work on it to get it out of the sleeve. I think the inner sleeve was too large.

20 hours ago, mike said:

Anyone else unable to get the record out of the sleeve? It looks like the inner sleeve on mine got inserted sideways and it will not budge no matter how much I pull and pry. This is a first! 

Yeah I creased my sleeve pretty bad just trying to yank it out. I put it back in and couldn't get it out again so I'm just gonna leave it in there I guess

Got it. Packed in a box with a bunch of bubble wrap. No extras what so ever.  As mentioned, it's packed super tight (I thought you guys were talking about the mailer. It's actually the carboard sleeve of the vinyl). Was able to get it out without creasing or ripping it thankfully by just shaking it until it came out, but yeah, it's a real pain in the ass. I've ordered from Ghost Ramp before. Been a big supporter of Nathan and Wavves for years and have never had a problem like I have with this release. Not sure if it's cause they opened up an actual store and everything is getting mailed out from there or what the problem is?