PO: The Black Eyed Peas - The Complete Vinyl Collection - 12xLP Box Set

AlexH.

"The Complete Vinyl Collection is comprised of all six of The Black Eyed Peas' studio albums. Behind The Front, Bridging The Gap, Elephunk, Monkey Business, The Beginning & The E.N.D are bundled together as one, for the first time. Alongside the box set, all six albums will be released individually, many of which have been out of print & unavailable since their original release. Each title has been expanded to two LPs & housed in a black, rigid lift top box, with a gold foil band logo."

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01G9IRKZE

It seems there is no music too humiliatingly awful to attract apologists on this board, so I thought I'd give the heads up to everyone who is stoked as hell to drop $230 on some Black Eyed Peas records.

Not sure if anyone has read the book Perfecting Sound Forever, which is about the history of recorded music. It devotes part of a chapter to the loudness war, and specifically selects Black Eyed Peas' Let's Get It Started as the most compressed, clipped, hottest (mastering word for loud) single to hit the radio. The waveforms of it are basically a rectangle.

So I mean, all of that to say, if there are actually people planning to buy this, I kind of dread what it would sound like. But then again, that's assuming those who buy it would actually play it. 

2 hours ago, natenomm said:

Complete would imply that they're done making music. N-Back's gonna go strong for at least another 5 albums.

Chad Kroeger and his merry band of 5¢ returns are gonna keep going until the money stops coming (cuz it just keeps comin' comin' and comin' comin' and)

Finally, Nearly peed myself with excitement! Early October I am having a neat little shindig where I will be unleashing this ENTIRE box set at my Black Eyed Peas pre-halloween party! Dress as whoever you want from the group! If you are white though there is no "black facing it" allowed so you must come as Fergie or the great Taboo.

Lets get it startedddd!!! WOOOOOO! *raises the roof*

I'm not a Black Eyee Peas fan & would never think to purchase this but I do have to say that Will.I.Am's The Hardest Ever is one of the greatest videos of all time. It's incredible on multiple levels. Do yourself a favor & watch it. Even better if you can watch it without reading the title so the surprise guest at the end causes your brain to explode.

If you aren't sold yet on my description, here's a couple lyrical gems dropped:

I'm a work hard

that's my thesis.

This beat is the shit

feces.

&

I'm a be the owner

be a thought donor.

I'm a go hard

like a mutha fuckin' boner.

Do yourself a favor & watch it: