SOLD Pearl Jam Live at TMR

goodvibes

I am moving soon and need to cut down on my collection so  I will post more in the coming days if there is interest, but I just received this Pearl Jam record package in the mail the other day and I just can't warrant keeping it right now with everything going on. If anyone is interested please let me know, I am open to offers but $50 shipped is preferred which I find reasonable. 

http://s1188.photobucket.com/user/SwiftyPics/media/VP29 Pic 3.jpg.html (two pictures are on here showing everything, but there's a bunch more from years ago that I don't remember haha)

What I will send is everything shown in those two pictures. The sealed record also includes a 45 7" single inside of the record packaging as I have been told by TMR support. There is a hard cover artbook, patch, and pin. Thank you for looking! I will list a few more records in coming days

Sold Record, no longer available thank you for the interest I will be listing more items in the coming weeks

Edited by goodvibes

4 hours ago, jessejames690 said:

If you can get this to the UK all in for $50 then I'll happily take this off your hands 

I will definitely keep you in mind after seeing how much shipping to the UK is but also someone PM'ed me before you so they have priority. I'll keep you updated though. Have a great day thank you for looking.