How to leave feedback

Jamjkv

18 minutes ago, Jamjkv said:

Something changed in my account since I posted this thread. This button and also the one where "+ Create" is for leaving feedback where not present. Does a new account needs to be approved first?

Now I can see them. Thank you.

New accounts do need to be approved, that's likely why you didn't see it before. 

• 1 month later...
On 9/27/2016 at 6:13 AM, THE_James_Champ said:

yep, still waiting for it to be fixed so I can leave feedback for a couple of people.

I figured it out finally. Not sure if it's in the 'What's New..." thread, but I'll see if Hector will consider posting a pinned thread on Feedback.

The two main things, is on the general page on "Feedback" click there (don't go to the individual's profile page like you used to)

There will be a Black Box "Add Feedback" in the upper right hand corner.

That will bring you to the Leave Feedback page.

You have to type in the user name until you find a Drop Down option to click. That's a big change.

The other thing is you just can't copy and paste the URL for the "Topic" anymore. You have to start typing the Topic title EXACTLY as it is written, and you'll start getting Drop Down choices to choose from, and hopefully you can find it there and select it.

Once I figured those things out, it's not too difficult, but leaving feedback here is much more difficult than ebay or discogs for sure.

On 19/11/2016 at 4:11 PM, drds89 said:

I figured it out finally. Not sure if it's in the 'What's New..." thread, but I'll see if Hector will consider posting a pinned thread on Feedback.

The two main things, is on the general page on "Feedback" click there (don't go to the individual's profile page like you used to)

There will be a Black Box "Add Feedback" in the upper right hand corner.

That will bring you to the Leave Feedback page.

You have to type in the user name until you find a Drop Down option to click. That's a big change.

The other thing is you just can't copy and paste the URL for the "Topic" anymore. You have to start typing the Topic title EXACTLY as it is written, and you'll start getting Drop Down choices to choose from, and hopefully you can find it there and select it.

Once I figured those things out, it's not too difficult, but leaving feedback here is much more difficult than ebay or discogs for sure.

Ohhh. Thank you for this. I was having trouble navigating the new changes. 

Hey guys sorry,  I feel like you two have explained everything that's needed but I'm still having issues. To start, I still have the "your content will need to be approved by a moderator" even though I've posted in hopes of unlocking feedback after reading the previous person's issue being resolved by doing so. I've been trying to leave feedback now for about 2 weeks now for three sellers and tried both ways to do so and no luck, profile and through the feedback page. Neither of these has an option for me to add any at all. Could this be because my posts have never been approved so I'm kinda stuck right now? Thanks for any help.