PO Now: Hammock - Raising Your Voice... Trying to Stop an Echo (Deluxe Edition)

highfives

This just went up.

Double vinyl: your choice of Black (180-gram), Clear, White, and Metallic Gray vinyl (all 150-gram) in a gatefold jacket with 11 x 22 poster, poster-sized 4 panel insert, and extra download card, featuring photography by Thomas Petillo. **LP editions feature the original 18-track running order on four sides with audio remastered specifically for vinyl. Bonus tracks are included on CD2 and in download.** 
• 2 x CD in black sleeve with remastered audio + 8 bonus tracks on CD2
• Download: your choice of formats including lossless audio, 8 bonus tracks in digital download, and digital booklet 

Includes digital pre-order of Raising Your Voice...Trying to Stop an Echo (Deluxe Edition). You get 18 tracks now (streaming via the free Bandcamp app and also available as a high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more), plus the complete album the moment it's released.

http://shop.hammockmusic.com/

0008257780_10.jpg

It's up for preorder on Amazon too.

https://www.amazon.com/Raising-Your-Voice-Trying-Stop/dp/B01KOCORJI/ref=sr_1_1_twi_lp__3?ie=UTF8&qid=1473875255&sr=8-1&keywords=hammock+raising+your+voice

Edited by highfives

59 minutes ago, Dave Grohl said:

Man, I love this album, but $39ppd is harsh. I can handle $30ppd through Amazon. I'd be cool with anything but white; hoping for Black. 

Retail had the black 180 gram of Everything and Nothing, so that's what I'm guessing will land there with this one.  I kind of wish they would have mixed up the colors - black/white, silver/clear, or some combination rather than 4 variants of one color each.  Personally, I'm digging the silver, but not for an extra $10.

23 minutes ago, highfives said:

Retail had the black 180 gram of Everything and Nothing, so that's what I'm guessing will land there with this one.  I kind of wish they would have mixed up the colors - black/white, silver/clear, or some combination rather than 4 variants of one color each.  Personally, I'm digging the silver, but not for an extra $10.

Yeah, this is essentially pick your variant for an extra $10. Hammock always seems on the higher price end of the spectrum for some reason. Feels like I'm ordering from EU. 

23 minutes ago, highfives said:

Yeah, this is essentially pick your variant for an extra $10. Hammock always seems on the higher price end of the spectrum for some reason. Feels like I'm ordering from EU. 

12 minutes ago, Dave Grohl said:

That $7 shipping makes an already tough $32 pill extra hard swallow.  I mean, their albums aren't in huge demand, so we could all probably wait for 3rd party guys to drop it down to $23 on Amazon.

47 minutes ago, highfives said:

That $7 shipping makes an already tough $32 pill extra hard swallow.  I mean, their albums aren't in huge demand, so we could all probably wait for 3rd party guys to drop it down to $23 on Amazon.

Yeah, I'll probably play the waiting game on this one.