PO: Our Lady Peace- Clumsy

twentytwo

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Canuckle said:

HMV Clumsy pressing sounds terrible. Flat as hell, and feels like I'm listening to the album on the Edge 102.1. No actual defects.

I have another pressing which I am going to try out but I feel like these may have been made in haste...

That sucks to hear.

I have the same pressing but haven't had time to spin it.

On 10/21/2016 at 10:25 AM, fondfarewell said:

The clear Naveed pressing is proving tough to find online.

Does anyone in Canada want to do a 1-for-1 swap with me--clear Naveed for SRC's Clumsy pressing? PM if interested.

Are all the Naveed's clear?

Sonic Boom has a bunch on the shelves, but there's no hype sticker or anything identifying if it's coloured or not.

• 3 weeks later...

The SRC variant should be available in Canada right? It's showing up on the American site, but not the Canadian one for some reason.

https://www.srcvinyl.com/our-lady-peace-clumsy.html

It's supposed to come out on the 25th, so maybe the Toronto/Niagara Falls stores will have it. I'll check the Toronto store after the release date.

2 hours ago, voltagedrop said:

The SRC variant should be available in Canada right? It's showing up on the American site, but not the Canadian one for some reason.

https://www.srcvinyl.com/our-lady-peace-clumsy.html

It's supposed to come out on the 25th, so maybe the Toronto/Niagara Falls stores will have it. I'll check the Toronto store after the release date.

It was mentioned earlier that the src pressing would only be on the American store and not the Canadian one for some obscure reason.

4 hours ago, Canuckle said:

Anyone else experience the same quality issues with the HMV pressing that I did? Well, not defective qualities, but more the fact my copy sounds flat as hell like is was mastered directly from a radio cut of the album...

I did also. Sounded pretty crappy, low volume and flat.

2 hours ago, danny said:

No need to worry. The srcvinyl version of clumsy sounds fantastic. Not to mention our booklet looks amazing. Kevin Gray did such a great job with the lacquers. Pretty excited to see what everyone thinks when they hear it.

How about making it available in Canada? You know, the country where people are more inclined to actually care about this release?