Hot Water Music & Chuck Ragan .. no longer in the webshop of No Idea Records?

I (and others) wonder for some time why all the HWM & CR records are taken from the No Idea Records website .. just The Ship Thieves and The Draft are still available. Does anyone knows the backgrounds, facts or any rumors. As I said .. I'm wondering ...

Edited by phelansegur

13 minutes ago, phelansegur said:

I (and others) wonder for some time why all the HWM & CR records are taken from the No Idea Records website .. just The Ship Thieves and The Draft are still available. Does anyone knows the backgrounds, facts or any rumors. As I said .. I'm wondering ...

I am merely speculating, but does it have to do with whatever contracts were signed with Rise and SideOneDummy? For example, Forever and Counting was a No Idea release and was reissued by Rise. 

4 minutes ago, randomfortunepa said:

I am merely speculating, but does it have to do with whatever contracts were signed with Rise and SideOneDummy? For example, Forever and Counting was a No Idea release and was reissued by Rise. 

I'd say that's a fair guess. I think Rise bought the rights to a good portion of their albums. That's why a lot of the recent No Idea pressings were labeled as final pressings.

We all know there is "Finding The Rhythms" and "Live at the Hardback" in the works from No Idea but beyond that, I have no clue. I can see Side One buying CR's back catalogue. Realistically No Idea only had 2 HWM's albums (and a slew of 7"s), 1 live CR album and his initial 7" series. Everything else by HWM has been released under Doghouse, Some, Epitaph and Rise. Chuck Ragan has always been on Side One I thought.

33 minutes ago, regan138 said:

We all know there is "Finding The Rhythms" and "Live at the Hardback" in the works from No Idea but beyond that, I have no clue. I can see Side One buying CR's back catalogue. Realistically No Idea only had 2 HWM's albums (and a slew of 7"s), 1 live CR album and his initial 7" series. Everything else by HWM has been released under Doghouse, Some, Epitaph and Rise. Chuck Ragan has always been on Side One I thought.

literally everything but Exister, the lp pressings were handled by No Idea. But they are probably only under contract for X amount of copies. Which is most likely why Fuel For The Hate Game had it's final no idea pressing recently

Edited by NapalmBrain