PO || Animals As Leaders . The Madness Of Many

andi

On 9/20/2016 at 8:32 AM, burkyburk said:

Insta-buy

Total Insta-buy. Without a doubt! Will be grabbing each variant that's released. 

On a side note, if anyone has the following AAL variants or knows where I can get them, let me know! I'm trying to complete my variant collection and these are the last two I need. 

Animals As Leaders S/T - Glow In The Dark

Weightless - Transparent Blue 

On September 20, 2016 at 8:32 AM, burkyburk said:

Insta-buy

Yep!

4 hours ago, najerarick88 said:

Total Insta-buy. Without a doubt! Will be grabbing each variant that's released. 

On a side note, if anyone has the following AAL variants or knows where I can get them, let me know! I'm trying to complete my variant collection and these are the last two I need. 

Oh man! Good luck!. Those are tough to track down for decent prices as they're so rare. Hope you find them. 

15 hours ago, najerarick88 said:

Sounds like you are going for them all but as a heads up the GITD sounds like dogshit, I sold my copy a couple of years ago and picked up a standard black, strictly for listening though. 

22 hours ago, RyanSmithers said:

Yep!

Oh man! Good luck!. Those are tough to track down for decent prices as they're so rare. Hope you find them. 

Tell me about it, haha. I've gotten a hold of a couple of people through both DeadFormat and Discogs who were getting pretty close to trading/selling them to me but they keep flaking and seem to have disappeared off the face of the earth. 

22 hours ago, davepriz said:

There is a mint copy of weightless on Discogs for $110...

Yeah, I've seen that copy. As well as the VG copy for $85.00. But unfortunately that's a little too much for my blood at the moment. Currently trying to negotiate a lower price. 

12 hours ago, yanquiuxo said:

Sounds like you are going for them all but as a heads up the GITD sounds like dogshit, I sold my copy a couple of years ago and picked up a standard black, strictly for listening though. 

Sure am! I'm finally closing in on completion. Joy of Motion has been done for a while and all I need are these last two for the remaining albums. Oh, I'm totally aware of that, haha. I've heard nothing but awful things surrounding GITD pressings. However, for the sake of the collection, I need dis. 

Also, thanks for all your replies. I appreciate it! 

1 hour ago, anomynous said:

https://sumerianmerch.myshopify.com/collections/pre-orders

Those variants are pretty slick, but the usual 3 month Sumerian vinyl delay. Also lol @ the shipping prices

Nice! Grabbed them both! 

That transparent green/purple splatter is mesmerizing!

To be honest, I actually wasn't all that bothered/surprised by the shipping costs - at least for my area. However, CA sales tax will always bug the shit out of me. 

I don't get what people are bitching about with the shipping, it's costing me 8$ for both.... Is that really a lot? Try ordering a record from solid state where they charge 15-20$ for domestic shipping. 8$ is nothing. Their last album I slept on and it sold out quick, their single is fuckingn awesome. 

1 hour ago, MayCauseDeath said:

I don't get what people are bitching about with the shipping, it's costing me 8$ for both.... Is that really a lot? Try ordering a record from solid state where they charge 15-20$ for domestic shipping. 8$ is nothing. Their last album I slept on and it sold out quick, their single is fuckingn awesome. 

How? The cheapest I got was $12 for 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/21/2016 at 10:41 AM, najerarick88 said:

On a side note, if anyone has the following AAL variant or knows where I can get it, let me know! I'm trying to complete my variant collection and this is the last one I need. 

Edit*

Glow in the Dark S/T acquired!! 

Just need one more guys. Where's that blue Weightless...give it to me. 

Edited by najerarick88

• 4 weeks later...