Out Now: Beck - Sea Change, Guero (1 x LP), Odelay (UME)

highfives

I'd be down for a Beck box set. But getting them individually will be nice. Got Guero last week for $10. So stoked to finally get Sea Change. Will be really stoked for Modern Guilt, and Midnight Vultures later on. Can never have enough Beck. One of my favorite artists that I knew if I played the waiting game it'd pay off. Fuck. Yes. 

1 hour ago, DOMAN127 said:

I spent a hundred dollars on Sea Change earlier this year...goddammit...

1 hour ago, highfives said:

Only $100?  You got a bargain.

1 hour ago, DOMAN127 said:

I doubt anyone would take the offer at this point but I'll let go of my OG for $100 + $3.09 in case anyone's a collector

hahahahahaha.

I'll be ordering the Vinyl Me, Please edition of Odelay, have the euro pressing of Guero on the way and will be keeping my MFSL Sea Change, so nothing for me here but I certainly hope that they continue on and give us reissues of the rest of his albums. I'd love to have Mutations and The Information and would certainly pick up Midnite Vultures for completeness sake though I don't particularly care for it.

From the Tumblr post:

" Mellow Gold, Mutations, Midnight Vultures, The Information and Modern Guilt will be announced at a later date. "

Hurrah!

Edited by aphasias

9 minutes ago, negavinyl said:

So will those of us who bought the Bong Load represses of Mellow Gold and Odelay feel

foolish or remain happy with our purchases once these are out?

Saw Beck in Columbus last night and he was killer as always. What a great showman. 

I bought both of them and don't really care that there are cheaper versions.

2 hours ago, DOMAN127 said:

I doubt anyone would take the offer at this point but I'll let go of my OG for $100 + $3.09 in case anyone's a collector

I wouldn't fret it. If you still want to sell, put it up on Discogs. But I want you to look at prices of Nirvana records, specifically ORGMusic Nevermind, among others. The current UME pressing is pressed at Pallas with the same metal parts as the ORGMusic, but look at the price difference. 

The price of the MOFI should hold its value, somewhat, based on its reputation.