Queens Of The Stone Age Vinyl Value

Showny

31 minutes ago, Showny said:

Thanks for all the shit replys dickheads was a real help

Richard heads please, formal standards do need to be upheld.

Also while I'm correcting it's replies not replys and yes yours is probably a bootleg, I've got the same one somewhere, paid a tenner for it at Camden market a good while ago, nice pressing though for a bootleg.

Still can't believe I'm in b4 the lock though.

2 hours ago, Showny said:

Thanks for all the shit replys dickheads was a real help

Reasons you got shitty answers should be pretty apparent but I'll break it down grumpy puss. 

• Someone pointed out you missed the "Does Anyone Have Information About This Record" thread that is pinned to the top of the forum. This thread is literally here to stop brand new members from clogging the board up with individual enquiries. As much as you are a beautiful and unique snowflake every question you have doesn't warrant a brand new thread that only has the lifespan of two or three posts, that stuff is for Yahoo answers.
  • The answer to all these queries is pretty much the same it's worth what people are prepared to pay, value isn't intrinsic and you pointed this out yourself with your knowledge of varying prices across discogs. Some people think this is worth a few bucks others will probably sell this for a standard price.
  • The way your initial post reads it sounds like you are here to get advice on flipping a record for an exorbitant amount, coming fresh into a community that cares (admittedly for different reasons) about records and putting your hand up and saying "I bought this and want to sell it for big bucks" is bound to attract negative attention.

I mean I know it seems harsh to have so many people jump on you but if you had lurked here for a week and gotten to know how people here talk to each other and how the site operates you'd have a good idea of how this was going to turn out before posting. Just saying.

18 minutes ago, Stress On The Sky said:

Reasons you got shitty answers should be pretty apparent but I'll break it down grumpy puss. 

• Someone pointed out you missed the "Does Anyone Have Information About This Record" thread that is pinned to the top of the forum. This thread is literally here to stop brand new members from clogging the board up with individual enquiries. As much as you are a beautiful and unique snowflake every question you have doesn't warrant a brand new thread that only has the lifespan of two or three posts, that stuff is for Yahoo answers.
  • The answer to all these queries is pretty much the same it's worth what people are prepared to pay, value isn't intrinsic and you pointed this out yourself with your knowledge of varying prices across discogs. Some people think this is worth a few bucks others will probably sell this for a standard price.
  • The way your initial post reads it sounds like you are here to get advice on flipping a record for an exorbitant amount, coming fresh into a community that cares (admittedly for different reasons) about records and putting your hand up and saying "I bought this and want to sell it for big bucks" is bound to attract negative attention.

Also, Showny, you're an asshole. 

Edited by docbronze

A million of the Queen's finest pounds. 

Perhaps you should not make your first post one about the value of a record that people on here tend to want, and would prefer not to spend a fortune on. Secondly, don't be such a little whiny idiot. 

In other news, random iOS 10 capitalisation plagues me too. Only on here it seems. 

1 hour ago, Metal Mike said:

200w.gif

I have a ginger cat stupid enough to fall for that more than once, in fact he's the only cat I have ever seen that falls off or out of stuff on a regular basis and uses his fat backside as a substitute for his feet in the landing. How we panicked when he decided tree climbing was a fun thing to do. 

We have the vets on speed dial.