PO Now: Nicolas Jaar - Sirens

Vector53

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Album is so good.  I'm eager to see just how scuffed (or unscuffed) the deluxe copies arrive for everyone.

I bought mine at my local shop ;) barely a quarter mark on it.

Pretty sure that shot of Times Square is the actual cover underneath 

1 minute ago, soundofsilver said:

I bought mine at my local shop ;) barely a quarter mark on it.

Pretty sure that shot of Times Square is the actual cover underneath 

Correct.

My copy is shipping from just a few hours south of where I live, so I'm expecting minimal scuffing.  The description makes it sound like the transit scuffing is a part of the whole affair.  Really surprised to hear your local shop was stocking the deluxe.  That's rad.

4 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Correct.

My copy is shipping from just a few hours south of where I live, so I'm expecting minimal scuffing.  The description makes it sound like the transit scuffing is a part of the whole affair.  Really surprised to hear your local shop was stocking the deluxe.  That's rad.

That's what I thought, about the transit scuffing.  But, it is housed in one of those thick plastic sleeves that are larger than the sleeve itself.  Folds over at the top.  That quarter wasn't going anywhere.

7 hours ago, Derek™ said:

Album is so good.  I'm eager to see just how scuffed (or unscuffed) the deluxe copies arrive for everyone.

Got mine online... One tiny piece (1cm or so) already scratched off. The plastic outer sleeve is fairly tight against the quarter and cover so i'd be surprised if there is any insane scratching upon arrival.