RSD Black Friday - 2016

I managed to get Maiden from Bull Moose this morning. Took about ten tries. Every time I added it to the cart and checked out, I got a message about the product being disabled for purchase. Then it finally went through. It's marked as packed now, so I'm pretty sure it will hold up.

My AiC Facelift order from Easy Street was cancelled, but I found one on Discogs for $21 plus shipping. The seller had about ten of them. I think it was Siren Records. 

I am not

2 hours ago, idioteque... said:

Was tokyo police club really that limited? Ugh i really want that record.

is this the one you are looking for?

Tokyo Police Club A Lesson In Crime/Smith EP RSD Black Friday Exclusive

I just found this website on accident but ended up grabbing Mr. Hankey and the new Erykah Badu for $39 shipped (which they still have both left but at low stock).. they have free shipping today as well. I never bought from this site before but pretty certain they are a legit store out of Colorado.

23 minutes ago, hype said:

I am not

I just found this website on accident but ended up grabbing Mr. Hankey and the new Erykah Badu for $39 shipped (which they still have both left but at low stock).. they have free shipping today as well. I never bought from this site before but pretty certain they are a legit store out of Colorado.

Couldn't resist Hankey for $20 shipped. Thanks for the heads up on the free shipping!

6 hours ago, hype said:

I am not

Thanks dude but I was too late bahhh.  It looks to be a rare item now.

11 hours ago, hype said:

I am not

Thanks, I was able to grab the Otis Redding release!

23 minutes ago, AdamJNovak said:

Thank you good sir! Found a few randoms cheap enough...Dylan and Jazz Dispensary.

Oh and got melody supremes shipping info late yesterday on Death Grips and Mr Hankey! WOOHOO!

2 minutes ago, Tawney Bomb said:

Is there a good chance the Iron Maiden album will get a wider release? RSD slipped my mind and I'd rather not pay eBay prices.

it wasn't a black friday RSD first release, it was an exclusive...but who knows.

hopefully dance of death finally gets an official repress too, although the recent bootleg is pretty good.

1 hour ago, AdamJNovak said:

I need to find broccoli too!

i grabbed one on ebay at 16 plus shipping an hour or two ago.... there's one on discogs now for 20 plus shipping now if you wanna jump on that?

https://www.discogs.com/sell/release/9410634?ev=rb

Edited by booms528