RSD Black Friday - 2016

38 minutes ago, ntslash said:

I'm also looking for Iron Maiden and Alice in Chains. Any leads? I had Alice in Chains in my cart on Amoeba this morning, but someone else must have bought it while i was looking for other items to add to may cart. 

There are properly price Alice In Chains on ebay and at Discogs. Iron Maiden... not so reasonably priced.

1 hour ago, ntslash said:

I'm also looking for Iron Maiden and Alice in Chains. Any leads? I had Alice in Chains in my cart on Amoeba this morning, but someone else must have bought it while i was looking for other items to add to may cart. 

I should've just ordered this iron maiden from amoeba this morning. I balked on it. I got everything I wanted online. 

But if any Canadians want a Death Grips from src, here's the link

https://www.srcvinyl.ca/death-grips-fashion-week-interview-2016-lp.html

not a bad price for what people have been paying up here. 

Has anyone ordered from dimple records before? Saw they had a broccoli vinyl and snagged it, just don't want to get an email saying they can't fulfill it after its too late to pick one up from bull moose.

EDIT: phone auto corrected dimple to some weird url thing

Edited by RockPuppetz
Autocorrect errors

1 minute ago, RockPuppetz said:

Has anyone ordered from dimple records before? Saw they had a broccoli vinyl and snagged it, just don't want to get an email saying they can't fulfill it after its too late to pick one up from bull moose.

EDIT: phone auto corrected dimple to some weird url thing

It can be hit or miss with them. Stock shows online but they are sold out. Happened to at least one person last RSD....

Definitely worth trying on BM Monday although their site always crashes and is near impossible to checkout....

They even admit say be prepared (on the Bullmoose page that is)

Finally found The Afghan Whigs 3XLP and the third LP is cracked. I've never bought a brand new record that was cracked. Used LPs from sellers who don't know how to package records---yes. But not a brand new record from a store. Argh, just threw it up on Discogs hoping that I can recoup some of my money.

28 minutes ago, streetwaves said:

Finally found The Afghan Whigs 3XLP and the third LP is cracked. I've never bought a brand new record that was cracked. Used LPs from sellers who don't know how to package records---yes. But not a brand new record from a store. Argh, just threw it up on Discogs hoping that I can recoup some of my money.

found some here if you still needed it 

http://easystreetonline.com/UPC/081227942892/Afghan-Whigs_Black-Love

5 minutes ago, vinyl addict said:

10am EST on Monday

Thanks, man.  Hoping to grab a Maiden for a buddy as a Christmas present.  I might give him the one I got if I can't get it.  I have the pic disc original version, but ended up cracking the RSD version and jamming it last night.  Damn does it sound good.