timsimmons

RSD Black Friday - 2016

7 minutes ago, 2moreinches said:

Ordered Alice In Chains Live Facelift from Easy Street records and ended up getting my order cancelled, Anyone see any extras in their local shops or have any leads to buy it online?

https://musicmillennium.tuneportals.com/UPC/889853749317/Alice-In-Chains_Live---Facelift

Just now, axotyl said:

no i didnt get a confirmation email from them yet either... i wrote them to make sure it went through ok but no reply yet.

Ok thanks. If you have the time let us know if you hear anything. My paypal shows paid but thats about it. I ordered with a quickness so hopefully it goes thru

18 minutes ago, nycmale said:

There is a pink one and a white one on discogs for $17.99 each plus shipping,  They were only opened to verify color. Just picked one up for myself

Thanks so much, but i did end up getting one on bull moose after refreshing the page for an hour lol 

I managed to get Maiden from Bull Moose this morning. Took about ten tries. Every time I added it to the cart and checked out, I got a message about the product being disabled for purchase. Then it finally went through. It's marked as packed now, so I'm pretty sure it will hold up.

My AiC Facelift order from Easy Street was cancelled, but I found one on Discogs for $21 plus shipping. The seller had about ten of them. I think it was Siren Records. 

I am not

2 hours ago, idioteque... said:

Was tokyo police club really that limited? Ugh i really want that record.

is this the one you are looking for?

Tokyo Police Club A Lesson In Crime/Smith EP RSD Black Friday Exclusive

I just found this website on accident but ended up grabbing Mr. Hankey and the new Erykah Badu for $39 shipped (which they still have both left but at low stock).. they have free shipping today as well. I never bought from this site before but pretty certain they are a legit store out of Colorado.

23 minutes ago, hype said:

I am not

I just found this website on accident but ended up grabbing Mr. Hankey and the new Erykah Badu for $39 shipped (which they still have both left but at low stock).. they have free shipping today as well. I never bought from this site before but pretty certain they are a legit store out of Colorado.

Couldn't resist Hankey for $20 shipped. Thanks for the heads up on the free shipping!

6 hours ago, hype said:

I am not

Thanks dude but I was too late bahhh.  It looks to be a rare item now.