PO NOW: Tycho - Epoch

Just now, DOMAN127 said:

I stand by my original claim that it's WAXXX

Last post by WAXXX: Jan 20

Fungi account created: Jan 20

Would explain the strange amount of attention that he was giving the Trump thread – and I can truly imagine Halo wearing a trendy red MAGA cap with an oversized hoodie and a pair of Yeezys – but WAXXX didn't really frequent threads for essential p4k essentials and /mu/core like Halo does.  WAXXX wasn't the kind of spoiled dweeb who'd dream of attending Coachella and photographing every waking moment on his Instagram, but Fungi's account reeks of that.

7 minutes ago, Fungi said:

we all know there is an inherent dislike and regular cyber bullying of any account with under 100 posts. i'm ok with that. such is my pain.

Incorrect.  There are members with < 20 posts who have more Likes assigned to their profile than their post count.  Everyone is new at some point; the amount of bullying you receive is entirely dependent on how you choose to come across and what you may post after initial registration.  It's why Kess has deemed you personally punchable before even connecting the dots.

Edited by Derek™

1 hour ago, Derek™ said:

Incorrect.  There are members with < 20 posts who have more Likes assigned to their profile than their post count.  Everyone is new at some point; the amount of bullying you receive is entirely dependent on how you choose to come across and what you may post after initial registration.  It's why Kess has deemed you personally punchable before even connecting the dots.

not sure why everyone wants to punch me. aside from some unfunny jokes and a pretty killer avatar, i'm a pretty fungi.

4 hours ago, Stress On The Sky said:

This alias/sock puppetry debate is making me feel like it's 2003. Can't wait to fire up Runescape, eat some fizzy laces and get a sugar rush from chugging too much red bull.

I still rely on a Red Bull to get me through the morning now and then, but I have no idea what you just said outside of that.

1 minute ago, Derek™ said:

I still rely on a Red Bull to get me through the morning now and then, but I have no idea what you just said outside of that.

It's not important I was just saying all this "secret identity of fungi" stuff reminds me of being like 14 and on the internet followed by some name drops of other nostalgic activities I now realise may have been fairly unique to me or at least a nerdy Brit. Not criticizing anyone for their internet detective motives just commenting on the level of nostalgic amusement it brings me.

31 minutes ago, Stress On The Sky said:

It's not important I was just saying all this "secret identity of fungi" stuff reminds me of being like 14 and on the internet followed by some name drops of other nostalgic activities I now realise may have been fairly unique to me or at least a nerdy Brit. Not criticizing anyone for their internet detective motives just commenting on the level of nostalgic amusement it brings me.

I hear you.  VC typically avoids witch hunts, but with the migration to the new boards a while back, I feel like several regulars sort of fell into the cracks and came back with new identities.  That's really not a big deal to me at all, but when they were obvious trolls and flippers, that's a little different.

Also had to Google "fizzy laces" out of sheer curiosity.  The image results bring up something similar to what I was imagining – though I have no idea what to  call them here in the US – but my favorite part was the string of video reviews that were suggested to me via YouTube – none of which with a thumbnail featuring a kid a day over 12, I bet.  You were right on the money.

On 1/29/2017 at 1:43 PM, Fungi said:

if a brand new vinyl arrives in the same listening condition as a G+ copy of a 1960's original, then it's a problem.

others have voiced their concern with this exact pressing as well. do you want to punch them too? (directed at kess)

Shoot me a PM. I'll see what I can do.

18 minutes ago, TGSNick said:

Shoot me a PM. I'll see what I can do.

i'm resolving with the merchant at this time for an exchange. it appears that others have red copies that play great. appreciate it tho.

44 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

let the record show that this thread was smooth sailing before we found the fungus among us.

let the record show that after waiting four months on my preorder everything was smooth sailing until i tried to listen to my copy of the vinyl.

26 minutes ago, Fungi said:

why not some real debate, like the fact that tycho lost the 2016 best dance/electronic album grammy to skrillex and diplo.

Nobody cares about the Grammy's shut the fuck up and go outside to try and interact with real people. You'll have to learn sooner or later.

2 minutes ago, Shlebs said:

Nobody cares about the Grammy's shut the fuck up and go outside to try and interact with real people. You'll have to learn sooner or later.

someone cared enough to put a grammy nominee sticker on the cover of the album. chill out bro, you're sounding pretty hostile.

tumblr_ok1k5u40P71ulu4s7o1_500.jpg