PO NOW: Tycho - Epoch

2 minutes ago, highfives said:

I think he means nobody here cares about the Grammys. 

scott hansen of tycho cared:

“[It’s] absolutely surreal to hear the news this morning that Epoch has been nominated for a Grammy for “Best Dance/Electronic Album,” says Hansen, who will be kicking off his world tour on Saturday, Jan. 7, at the Fox Theater. “The first Tycho release was 14 years ago, and since that time, I’ve had the good fortune of working with some incredibly talented and passionate people to help realize this vision. For me, Epoch felt like the culmination of that journey, so to have it recognized in this way is something truly special.”

you guys want to punch scott hansen now? in a thread dedicated to his latest album?

Just now, Fungi said:

scott hansen of tycho cared:

“[It’s] absolutely surreal to hear the news this morning that Epoch has been nominated for a Grammy for “Best Dance/Electronic Album,” says Hansen, who will be kicking off his world tour on Saturday, Jan. 7, at the Fox Theater. “The first Tycho release was 14 years ago, and since that time, I’ve had the good fortune of working with some incredibly talented and passionate people to help realize this vision. For me, Epoch felt like the culmination of that journey, so to have it recognized in this way is something truly special.”

you guys want to punch scott hansen now? in a thread dedicated to his latest album?

Are you legitimately that dense?

Just now, highfives said:

Are you legitimately that dense?

no. i wanted tycho to win the grammy over skrillex, who has already won 3. because i brought that up, that dude with the goofy lobster futurama avatar told me to shut the fuck up and made the claim that no one cares about the grammys.

6 minutes ago, Fungi said:

i'd like to meet you in real life, prepare to give you a high five after something cool happened, and then at the last moment say, "psych!"

Just from the things you say, I don't think there'd ever be a situation where I'd give you a high five.

Maybe you're just an awkward dude who's trying too hard, but you should probably stop.

Edited by highfives

1 minute ago, highfives said:

Just from the things you say, I don't think there'd ever be a situation where I'd give you a high five.

Maybe you're just an awkward dude who's trying to hard, but you should probably stop.

The sad thing is dude looks more awkward than the scene kid in his avatar.

8 hours ago, Derek™ said:

Also had to Google "fizzy laces" out of sheer curiosity.  The image results bring up something similar to what I was imagining – though I have no idea what to  call them here in the US 

What I imagined them to be was right on the money, somehow.

They're called Sour Punch here and they can be handy to drink your Redbull.