PO- Enemies: Valuables

1 hour ago, drds89 said:

"So excite!" It's black, clear and light blue - c'mon I love you guys, but....:P

I wonder if order are a bit slow because Topshelf is tweeting every. single. day. on this release.

And no single from the LITE LP yet 

This doesn't come out until Dec 9, so you'll see plenty more tweets about it before you hear it. The fact that the records are in hand a month early is surely a good sign that most people will have it before or on release day.

• 4 weeks later...

On 11/6/2016 at 11:59 AM, dantheriver said:

This doesn't come out until Dec 9, so you'll see plenty more tweets about it before you hear it. The fact that the records are in hand a month early is surely a good sign that most people will have it before or on release day.

records will begin shipping next week!

On 11/6/2016 at 10:49 AM, drds89 said:

"So excite!" It's black, clear and light blue - c'mon I love you guys, but....:P

I wonder if order are a bit slow because Topshelf is tweeting every. single. day. on this release.

And no single from the LITE LP yet 

gotta go hard when you know the band breaks up in a month! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

On September 29, 2016 at 8:29 AM, dantheriver said:

Curious what "Mr. Blue Sky" means, hopefully something more cool than a light blue opaque. Anyways... ordered a clear along with the new Dangers and the LITE/Mouse On The Keys split.

They're just being cute and referencing ELO. I think it just means it's blueish in color. 

On 12/3/2016 at 0:04 PM, the industry said:

They're just being cute and referencing ELO. I think it just means it's blueish in color. 

that would be cooler than what we are actually doing (and what we almost always do). we've never made up a color name (except i think we did piss and blood once for a we were skeletons record). we almost always just verbatim use the exact naming that is provided by the manufacturer. if you ever see a cheeky color name, it's usually just because that's what the pressing plant calls it.