PO- Enemies: Valuables

• 1 year later...

Bad news: Enemies are calling it quits after this album, which they have named "Valuables" :(

They have a new video out on you tube now called, "itsallwaves" - which is silly, but musically is brilliant

edit: Tweet said album release in December

Edited by drds89

20 minutes ago, dantheriver said:

Curious what "Mr. Blue Sky" means, hopefully something more cool than a light blue opaque. Anyways... ordered a clear along with the new Dangers and the LITE/Mouse On The Keys split.

Yeah, it always drives me nuts when they give a variant a wacky name. I almost got drawn in by the curiosity but went with a clear too. Such a shame these guys are calling it quits, seen them a few times over the last year or two and they just seemed to get better every time. 

1 minute ago, TheMightyQuinn said:

I'm sorry, I didn't see your post. I was on my way out the door this morning and saw their post on Facebook; thought I'd share.

He was talking about his own post going through twice. He did not preemptively complain about you posting something similar an hour later.

1 hour ago, TheMightyQuinn said:

I'm sorry, I didn't see your post. I was on my way out the door this morning and saw their post on Facebook; thought I'd share.

58 minutes ago, dantheriver said:

He was talking about his own post going through twice. He did not preemptively complain about you posting something similar an hour later.

Yes, what dan... said, not directed at you at all!!... for some reason, my posts (and others) get repeated instantly/ double posted.

Thanks for the update on the PO, going to get a clear.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...