Another buzzing issues thread

So, I have read quite a bit about these buzzing issues online. My grounding wire broke a couple weeks ago, and I just got a wire stripper and reconnected it. I have not soldered it back on, rather I have just wrapped it around the grounding post. I have tried to ground it in a lot of different ways, from using the double prong, to around the ground post...I have no idea how to get rid of it. I am even starting to wonder if this is normal.

I have a video here that shows you guys the buzzing sound that it is making. This is with the speakers at around 50%. 

http://tinypic.com/r/200cr9h/9  - I had the phone in portrait mode, and the speakers were taken away from the turntable for the possibility of magnetic interference, but the buzzing still exists. 

At quiet parts on records, the buzzing is annoying as anything. 

I also have powered speakers, audioengines a5+...could it be due to that? Any help will be appreciated. Thank you 

Hmmm... definitely not normal. Have you checked the connections on your cart? I've had issues with that before. I bought a used Pro-ject a while back and the connections on the cartridge clips were pretty bad from getting manhandled by the previous owner. I re-soldered them and put some heat shrink tubing over them which helped. I also found that switching to a Denon MC cart took care of any remaining hum. Some MM carts are more prone to buzzing, the AT-440 carts I had were particularly problematic.

I've been getting a buzz even with grounding wires.I think that it is coming from my speakers or preamp since I hear it even when they are not plugged in to the record player, and they are both pretty old. I am not sure if I should replace one of both of them, or if I should buy one of those hum reducers