Question about ground cable and Pro-Ject turntable

Hello guys,

My Debut Carbon turntable came with a 3 ft. input/output audio cable that had a ground wire built into it.   I recently moved and that cable in now too short for the setup.     It's obviously pretty easy to find a replacement red/white aux cable in 6 or 10 ft sizes but I'm really struggling to find one that includes a ground cable.   I called Amoeba to ask about whether they sold any and was told it's really rare to find a ground cable over 3 ft.    

Does anybody know if this is correct and/or a good place to go in the Los Angeles area if I want to buy a new one?    I'm pretty broke at the moment so I'd like to avoid going over $30 but also feel that the one cable I'm seeing on Amazon is probably too cheap and of questionable sound quality.    Thoughts? 

https://www.amazon.com/Hosa-CRA-202DJ-Right-Angle-Ground-Interconnect/dp/B000PO1H80/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1475554057&sr=8-1&keywords=ground+cable+for+turntable

Spoiler

It's usually a bad idea to use longer runs of cables between your turntable and your phono stage (be it separate or built into an amp or receiver), especially if the cable is of lower quality, because it will introduce a lot of unwanted noise. If at all possible, try to place your setup so that the supplied cable is long enough. If this isn't possible, any cable will do, but just be aware that there's a high possibility you'll add a lot of hum and buzzing to the signal.