PO: Eve 6 debut on vinyl!

3 hours ago, Wargod said:

can't fault you here, Bullmoose is a great vendor, from a label's perspective and as a customer!

In a perfect world we would handle our mailorder 100% internally, but unfortunately that's not in the cards right now. That said, we have a great relationship with MerchNow, and any time a customer brings an issue to us, they are usually quick to sort it out.

Why is handling your mailorder internally not in the cards right now?  

4 hours ago, throughbeingcruel said:

Would love to have the song from the intro to Out Cold on vinyl. I can't find that track anywhere though so tuff luck I suppose

I've always though Anytime sounded like it was recorded during the Horrorscope sessions. Would be cool if it was tacked on to a vinyl version of that album.

55 minutes ago, mmhmm said:

I've always though Anytime sounded like it was recorded during the Horrorscope sessions. Would be cool if it was tacked on to a vinyl version of that album.

It definitely sounds like a Horroscope b-side. And yeah, that's what I was hinting at. It'd be such a sick vinyl-only bonus track. 

• 1 month later...

These turned out great! The Red/Black Swirl is VERY dark, but when you hold it up to the light, it's glorious! I really, really hope @Wargodgives us "Horrorscope" and "It's All In Your Head" on vinyl as well. One can hope! 2lv0cuh.jp

Edited by SuperBuckeye30

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...