PO: Protest the Hero - Pacific Myth

1 hour ago, MayCauseDeath said:

I had to chime in because I have sometHing even worse tO add. It's 30$ for a 10 inch not a LP......

I had to chime in because I have sometHing even worse tO add. It's 30$ for a 10 inch not a LP......

whAt the fUck is haPpening?

whAt the fUck is haPpening?

3 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

What phone, out of curiosity?  Also wondering why it's duplicating your post without double-posting.

My phone tries to capitalize stuff randomly too (only on this forum) and doesn't contribute to double posting/duplicate posts in the same thread.

Edited by The Ghost of Randy Savage

3 hours ago, anomynous said:

it's the vinyl of the subscription "EP" they released over 6 months earlier this year/last year

Ouch..... that's an expensive 10". Are the songs anywhere for non-subs? I would definitely want to hear before purchase.

it's the vinyl of the subscription "EP" they released over 6 months earlier this year/last year

Ouch..... that's an expensive 10". Are the songs anywhere for non-subs? I would definitely want to hear before purchase.

• 2 years later...