Circa Survive - On Letting Go Represses + 10 Year Anniversary Tour

11 minutes ago, backpackoat said:

I had a VIP ticket and was one of the first to hit the table before GA was let in. I even asked and the merch guy said he didn't know, so I just bought a slipmat. Maybe they put them up after the show, I peeked as I was leaving but I still didn't see it. Sorry man

No need to apologize hahaha. I just find it genuinely hilarious that multiple people in this thread couldn't find something that big on their merch table. I mean, it's probably twice the size of a record and y'all have been posting what records they have with them. 

58 minutes ago, throughbeingcruel said:

No need to apologize hahaha. I just find it genuinely hilarious that multiple people in this thread couldn't find something that big on their merch table. I mean, it's probably twice the size of a record and y'all have been posting what records they have with them. 

I think their "sorry man" had an implied  /s after it.

On 2/27/2017 at 5:18 PM, Codyoster said:

I got my 3 LP in today, I'm only on the second song but it sounds good, and all three colors are beautiful. I couldn't be happier to finally own this 

same here.  they did an incredible job with overall execution and mockups that actually matched the final product.

very happy with it

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/14/2017 at 2:10 PM, justin_cole12 said:

A little late to the party on this but my VIP variant wasn't the splatter unfortuntely. It came with the screen print and the orange haze they have for sale online. Ticket sellers said they ran out of the splatter. Bummer.

woah, that's crazy. I would have thought they pressed enough to cover the amount of VIP tickets sold.

• 2 months later...

I'm hearing rumors that the band signed to Hopeless Records. Did a quick google search and they are now listed under Hopeless Records' Merch Now account. I also found a link that lists Hopeless as the label for Blue Sky Noise (Repress Soon?!). New music has to be imminent. Anthony was playing some in the background of his Instagram story today.

Merch Now - http://hopelessrecords.merchnow.com/catalogs/circa-survive/music

Blue Sky Noise listing - https://us.napster.com/artist/circa-survive/album/blue-sky-noise-hopeless-records-inc

EDIT: Hopeless uploaded the music videos for Get Out and Imaginary Enemy to their youtube account. They definitely bought the rights to BSN!

Edited by izpoodave

1 hour ago, izpoodave said:

I'm hearing rumors that the band signed to Hopeless Records. Did a quick google search and they are now listed under Hopeless Records' Merch Now account. I also found a link that lists Hopeless as the label for Blue Sky Noise (Repress Soon?!). New music has to be imminent. Anthony was playing some in the background of his Instagram story today.

Merch Now - http://hopelessrecords.merchnow.com/catalogs/circa-survive/music

Blue Sky Noise listing - https://us.napster.com/artist/circa-survive/album/blue-sky-noise-hopeless-records-inc

EDIT: Hopeless uploaded the music videos for Get Out and Imaginary Enemy to their youtube account. They definitely bought the rights to BSN!

Very interesting. Thanks for the heads up