Circa Survive - On Letting Go Represses + 10 Year Anniversary Tour

3 hours ago, CVHX said:

would be interesting if they are available at the merch stand. the white juturna was not and only available though vip.

what version of Juturna was at the merch stand?
considering picking up OLG at the merch stand on this upcoming tour, but don't wanna miss out on a colored variant by going that route.

21 minutes ago, CVHX said:

none. it wasnt finished until after the tour LOL

hah :D but what variant would you expect to see on tour if they don't botch things?

21 minutes ago, CVHX said:

none. it wasnt finished until after the tour LOL

hah :D but what variant would you expect to see on tour if they don't botch things?

1 hour ago, ejc625 said:

Right. I guess I just don't understand not preordering because there is a chance it will be delayed. 

It's not the only reason I'm not ordering right now. Money is the main reason. I want the deluxe but need $60 more at the moment (after the insane wait for Juturna, I regretted not paying for priority so I'm doing that this time).

1 hour ago, andrewlucas said:

Isnt the /4000 the clear with red splatter? Which is exclusive to VIP bundles.

yeah. but idk what color they would sell if there only 2000 for retail. there were probably a good 100 people at the VIP i went to last year so i guess theres a chance that 4k can be sold with vip only.

22 hours ago, antisyntax said:

you know 180g doesn't mean shit right? lol 

Man, I was trying to hold my tongue (fingers?) on that one but since someone else brought it up, I'll just say that the first few posts on this page were so painfully filled with cliched tropes of the modern record collector that I almost puked.

30 minutes ago, mcpherson123 said:

Man, I was trying to hold my tongue (fingers?) on that one but since someone else brought it up, I'll just say that the first few posts on this page were so painfully filled with cliched tropes of the modern record collector that I almost puked.

I'm glad you didn't puke. It must be hard being an elitist.

3 minutes ago, DOMAN127 said:

It's not really elitism as much as being annoyed with the same stereotypical shit on the boards 

I get tired of complaints about variants not shipping on time when I go into a shop every Friday morning and get everything I want on whatever color the shop received. I may not have the best portfolio but I rarely miss out on a new release.