PO Now: Zao - The Well-Intentioned Virus

1 hour ago, daegor said:

Some good news instead, apparently The Funeral of God, The Fear is What Keeps Us Here, and Awake? vinyl pressings are in the works.  Stoked on two of those, haha (though I'll buy all three).

oh damn, that is exiting. All three (yes,, all three) of those albums are awesome!

10 hours ago, daegor said:

Some good news instead, apparently The Funeral of God, The Fear is What Keeps Us Here, and Awake? vinyl pressings are in the works.  Stoked on two of those, haha (though I'll buy all three).

You just made my day! Funeral of God is my introduction to Zao and I love that album. Can't wait to buy that and the other two along with represses of the earlier records.

In the comments, the band said there's an opportunity to move forward with pressing records from Ferret's catalog. I wonder if the same can be done for records by other bands like Misery Signals, ETID (need repress of the first few records), Twelve Tribes, ALOL etc. Pressed by any other labels of course.

4 hours ago, zaoza said:

In the comments, the band said there's an opportunity to move forward with pressing records from Ferret's catalog. I wonder if the same can be done for records by other bands like Misery Signals, ETID (need repress of the first few records), Twelve Tribes, ALOL etc. Pressed by any other labels of course.

I would kill for some life once lost vinyl, especially hunter 

some more reserve copies of the Pyrrhic Victory red variant put up on bandcamp: https://officialzao.bandcamp.com/album/pyrrhic-victory

email message:

We have released 50 more copies of the Transparent Red Vinyl of Pyrrhic Victory. Once these have safely shipped we MAY put up some reserve copies but this may be last chance before they are gone forever. Bandcamp has also unlocked an option to now purchase with Credit Card finally, so you are no longer tied to Paypal only. 

Thanks for the continued support,
Zao

21 hours ago, zaoza said:

Been waiting for Ferret's back catalog forever... Give us those 2 Blood Has Been Shed albums!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Zao sent out an email about tours, said this on the bottom:

" We are currently wrapping up recording on 3 new songs. 2 of them will come out this year on a limited edition 7 inch.  1 of them will be released by Mind Over Matter Records this fall on a split release with Less Art (which contains Ed and Riley from Thrice). More info on the 7 inch series HERE.  All of these 7 inch songs will be exclusive to these releases. 

Also, as part of the recording sessions there are another 11 songs that are being worked on for a new full length projected for 2019.

Reissues - 
Steadfast Records is getting ready to launch a pre-order for the original All Else Failed on vinyl for the first time. Keep an eye on Steadfast Records website for more information on that. 

We are also REALLY REALLY close to beginning to work on putting the Ferret Records era material on vinyl. Nothing is 100% official, but most likely happening. Hopefully starting with Funeral Of God later this year. More on that as we lock it in.  "

Edited by tlr

18 minutes ago, tlr said:

Zao sent out an email about tours, said this on the bottom:

We are also REALLY REALLY close to beginning to work on putting the Ferret Records era material on vinyl. Nothing is 100% official, but most likely happening. Hopefully starting with Funeral Of God later this year. More on that as we lock it in.  "

oh my

was excited for this, then I went to check out and shipping is $10.50 for vinyl....good grief

Pre-Order All Else Failed now on:

• 150gm opaque grey marble vinyl (Limited Edition of 250)
  • 150gm random color vinyl (each copy is a unique mix of colors)
  • 150gm black vinyl
  • Red shell cassette (Limited edition of 50)
  • Black shell cassette
  • Limited edition CD
  • Bundle deals with turntable mats, t-shirts, and sweatshirts

https://www.steadfastrecords.net/zao-all-else-failed-order

Edited by snp304

emailed the label, shipping will get fixed

Ohhh thanks for the heads up- I just changed shipping options thinking this would be easier... I didn’t realize it was inflating the prices so much. I’ll reset the options and give you a heads up when that’s done. Sorry for the annoyance and appreciate you letting me know!!