burkyburk

PO Now: Zao - The Well-Intentioned Virus

1 hour ago, daegor said:

Some good news instead, apparently The Funeral of God, The Fear is What Keeps Us Here, and Awake? vinyl pressings are in the works.  Stoked on two of those, haha (though I'll buy all three).

oh damn, that is exiting. All three (yes,, all three) of those albums are awesome!

9 hours ago, daegor said:

Some good news instead, apparently The Funeral of God, The Fear is What Keeps Us Here, and Awake? vinyl pressings are in the works.  Stoked on two of those, haha (though I'll buy all three).

Where did you read this? I will definitely buy funeral of God and fear 

10 hours ago, daegor said:

You just made my day! Funeral of God is my introduction to Zao and I love that album. Can't wait to buy that and the other two along with represses of the earlier records.

In the comments, the band said there's an opportunity to move forward with pressing records from Ferret's catalog. I wonder if the same can be done for records by other bands like Misery Signals, ETID (need repress of the first few records), Twelve Tribes, ALOL etc. Pressed by any other labels of course.

4 hours ago, zaoza said:

In the comments, the band said there's an opportunity to move forward with pressing records from Ferret's catalog. I wonder if the same can be done for records by other bands like Misery Signals, ETID (need repress of the first few records), Twelve Tribes, ALOL etc. Pressed by any other labels of course.

I would kill for some life once lost vinyl, especially hunter 

some more reserve copies of the Pyrrhic Victory red variant put up on bandcamp: https://officialzao.bandcamp.com/album/pyrrhic-victory

email message:

We have released 50 more copies of the Transparent Red Vinyl of Pyrrhic Victory. Once these have safely shipped we MAY put up some reserve copies but this may be last chance before they are gone forever. Bandcamp has also unlocked an option to now purchase with Credit Card finally, so you are no longer tied to Paypal only. 

Thanks for the continued support,
Zao

21 hours ago, zaoza said:

Been waiting for Ferret's back catalog forever... Give us those 2 Blood Has Been Shed albums!!!