PO NOW: The Saddest Landscape - Declaring War On Nostalgia 3LP Rarities Comp

2 hours ago, Shlebs said:

I'm really confused by what the band said regarding the deluxe colors "trust us it matches the art inside the box" I'm guessing the plant didn't make the boxes right. That standard looks fantastic.

There is quite a lot of colour in the booklet but my guess would be they initially asked for 300 of the blue, purple and blue and purple mix  and 200 of the silver, clear and splatter but something went awry and they ended up with the quantities reversed because as you say the standard colours match much better. I mean both sets of colours are beautiful regardless and whilst I'll admit a hint of sadness at not getting all the extras the deluxe sets offer because of the estimated import cost I am beyond happy with how the set looks.

Will probably be spinning this come Friday whilst I make headway on wrapping my Christmas presents.

On 11/22/2016 at 11:27 AM, Shlebs said:

I think I had more of those than I had aol trial discs in the 90s.

On 11/21/2016 at 7:20 PM, Bladewillisisdead said:

If I get a Topshelf sampler from between 2010-2012 I'm gonna gonna scream.

I won't actually be mad but I swear I'm still finding those fuckers in random boxes and shit. I keep giving them away and I still have a seemingly endless supply.

lolol, trust me, HEARD THIS. every time we think we're out of them a magic box of a few hundred emerges.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...