PO Now: Blind Melon - Soup - Reissue

It's only showing up as $29.99 for me on SRC: https://www.srcvinyl.com/blind-melon-soup-lp.html

Ordered from SRC as soon as I saw it go up. I've never had an issue with them. Everything has arrived on time in perfect conditions. Bull Moose, on the other hand, has cancelled several of my preorders and sent me at least 5 damaged records. But hey, at least they always offer $3 or $4 back when I contact them about the damage. 

Only reason I will ever order from Bull Moose again is to use my points. 

All that being said, this is the most excited I've been for a reissue in a decade. 

Edited by ntslash

Just found out about this on an Instagram post that had nothing to do with Blind Melon! I'm so happy - really been wanting a copy of this but there's no way I would have spent what they were going for. This album meant a lot to me when it came out. Never was into their debut but this one grabbed me for some reason, and wasn't even similar to anything else I was into at the time. I played the CD over and over again driving around smoking bowls by myself and with friends. Looking forward to this on vinyl. 

Is anyone out here familiar with the label Analog Sparks. I'm assuming the sound quality is superb, right? Any pressing information? 1000 copies? Less?

Is anyone outhere familiar with the label Analog Sparks. I'm assuming the sound quality is superb, right? Any pressing information? 1000 copies? Less?

Edited by Karpatenhunde77